TE Dustin Keller : Dustin-keller.com ~ ~ ~

kelly

Nice.. thats a good number as any.... make us forget the guys that wore it before.. maybe he can make that jersey a great one to have... I have a big feeling this kids going to be our version of gates or more lilely Winslow.. he plays with a mean streak and hes guy that will certainly get the fans pumped up..

Good find Kelly, thanks.

I must admit when I heard the Jets had just traded down, I couldn't imagine for who.

Then the dreaded words came, A TIGHT END.

Upon further review, after watching some u tube on him. I have changed my mind, and think this kid is going to be a major weapon for the Jets. Not only is he a work out wonder, he also has excellent production, and seems to be the best receiver in this draft.

The Jets haven't had a TE that could make D's worry in decades, and that includes Baker. IMO this guy is going to be a guy that DC's are going to have to game plan for.

As far as the non blocking goes. That is something that can easily be taught. Baker, as big as he is, was a crap blocker when he came in. Now he is at least adequate. So will Keller.

Good surprise selection.

Kelly... is that you in your avatar, or are you some creepy middle-aged dude?

Laughing

That has been a mystery for several years, and on several boards. I doubt you will ever find out Kelly's gender.

All I know is Kelly always posts, hard to find, interesting articles

DK will make the pro-bowl as a rookie!!!

Are you on drugs? In the same conference as Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzalez, Todd Heap and Kellen Winslow Jr.? Not a chance. Don't forget, Chris 41 receptions Baker is a star too. Really, just ask him and his agent. :eek:

The offensive player who helped himself more than any other at the combine was Purdue tight end Dustin Keller. He came in as the eighth-ranked tight end by the Tribune. He left as the top-ranked tight end on at least one team's draft board, according to a college scouting director.

Keller's workout separated him from the pack. He ran a 4.55-second 40-yard dash, vertical-jumped 38 inches, broad-jumped 10 feet 11 inches and ran the 20-yard shuttle in 4.14 -- all bests among tight ends. He also had 26 bench-press reps of 225 pounds -- one fewer rep than leader Craig Stevens of Cal

Sheeesh..This guy was not drafted to block so forget that stupid idea. Kyle Brady can block. Would you rather have him? Keller was picked because of his recieving ability only and I see no reason at all why he cant become one of the top, if not THE TOP recieving tight ends in the league. Baker is sh!t. Him and his assinine demands. He acts like he is the second coming of John Mackey off one half decent season. I have really high hopes for Keller. We might have stolen him.

Archived