What # will Vernon Gholston wear?

JETSFAN5180

I have a Ty Law jersey that I never wore, I wonder if that's possible. Lol

I could put Revis on the back. :rl:

Some people actually do that. I'd love to find someone who could make a legitimate Stuckey tag for my two Santana Moss replicas.

Dallas Clark is one tough S.O.B who will go over the middle and make the catch. I'll take a Dallas Clark clone anyday. However, the Jets have not had success with drafting Tight Ends in the 1st round and every single receiver was left on the board. If he doesn't pan out to be the best of the receivers and tight ends, this move will be thought of as a waste three or four years from now. He better be a threat in the slot.

So Gholston will wear #56? Nice, good pick.

As for Ainge wearing #9, what gives? Go with the double digits kid.

I love the receiver Henry wearing a number between 10-19. Good choice Matt Jones Jr.

56 — DE/OLB Vernon Gholston

College: Wore No. 50 for Ohio State from 2004-07

Current Jet Wearing 50: LB Eric Barton

Last Jet to Wear 56: LB Anthony Schlegel

We can only hope he lives up to the boar hunter's legacy.

I like this option.

I love that option so much. But it's looking like Vernon Gholston - ROLB; Bryan Thomas - RILB; David Harris - LILB; Calvin Pace - LOLB

I really wish that the Jets might have explored getting a cheap ILB like a Takeo Spikes (Released by the Eagles) or a Jeremiah Trotter (Released by Tampa Bay), I think for the right amount of money that they would have filled the whole, helped teach, and allowed for us to wait a year to hit a big FA LB or possibly draft one in 2009 (Laurianaitis, Mauluga, Cushing...???)

So Gholston will wear #56? Nice, good pick.

As for Ainge wearing #9, what gives? Go with the double digits kid.

I love the receiver Henry wearing a number between 10-19. Good choice Matt Jones Jr.

And hopefully when we see the #81 on the field we wont have to look the other way like last year. :thumbup:

I think he compares with winslow rather then dallas clark... dallas clark isnt as fast as this kid... doesnt have the same attitude either..

Check out he Colts playoff loss to Pitssburgh a few years back to see how fast Dallas Clark actually is. He is a very athletic TE and I really think Keller resembles him.

Check out he Colts playoff loss to Pitssburgh a few years back to see how fast Dallas Clark actually is. He is a very athletic TE and I really think Keller resembles him.

Honestly let's face it. I said the same thing when comparing Keller more to Kellen Winslow, because when I think of Dallas Clark, I think of a Tight-End who is so reliable at catching those little dump offs and stretching the seam with Peyton. But, when I think of Kellen Winslow Jr., I think of an explosive threat who probably does run a faster 40-yarder than Dallas Clark who has the ability to make the first defender miss and bulldoze through other secondary defenders [i've actually tried looking up the combine stats for Kellen Winslo Jr., and Dallas Clark...and if I'm not mistaken, neither one rat a 40 yarder at the Combine. But, somehow, I find that very hard to believe] With DUSTIN KILLER we have a TE who is 10-15 Pounds lighter than either Winslow or Clark, runs a 4.53 40-Yard, Benched 26 Reps of 225 at the Combine, and has a Vertical Jump of 38", can't wait to see what we got in this kid, although i doubted him, but only cause he was another "TIGHT END" selected by the Jets lol.

Also, i associate un-athleticism [so do a lot of people on this forum apparently...ahem, Danny Woodhead comments] in white players, although they may be limitless in skill, technique and awareness, I would say that the percentage of black athletes with superior talent far outweighs the percentage in the league of white players with similar athleticism. Does anyone disagree??? I don't want to come off like a racist at all, I am a minority myself and my spanish brethren think football is soccer, so there. But really, am I wrong about this????

Archived