What # will Vernon Gholston wear?

JETSFAN5180

we will find out friday first day of mini camp

Not necessarily. He won't have any money in mini-camp, but he'll be able to buy a bankroll of 50's by the time he shows up in training camp. If that number's at all important to him, I suspect he'll be wearing it on opening day.

EDIT: Nevermind - thought this was for Keller. Keller will be getting #81 according to an interview on WFAN.

I'm praying that # isn't cursed, and when they hand him his new #81 he doesn't drop it. That would be a bad omen.

I'm praying that # isn't cursed, and when they hand him his new #81 he doesn't drop it. That would be a bad omen.

:lol:

Not a good start, IMHO. I was hoping for something in the 40's, something that suggested that he'd be playing all over the field.

:lol:

Not a good start, IMHO. I was hoping for something in the 40's, something that suggested that he'd be playing all over the field.

He was 28 in college, so give him 82. I don't care that Posciak has that number, make him give it up :P

I'd rather see Keller come out wearing a cool number such as a number from 10-19 or 40-49. Hell, if he's going to be like Dallas Clark, why not wear 44? He is a Colts fan according to his Facebook and is compared to Clark after all.

Archived