Wang Lost To The Indians Ace

Maxman

Wang pitched rather well. The Yanks' offense without A-rod and Posada is from hunger right now. Unless Giambi a d/or Cano picks it up and some other people step up, tough to see where runs come from. I want to see Duncan become a serious run producer, but think he and Molina are kind of the same-the more ABs they get, the more they get exposed as not being upto everday players.

Melky has been a bright spot.

Can't blame Wang for the loss. He's been money in the bank this year. Cliff Lee is pitching brilliantly.

IF the Yankees make the playoffs (big IF) Cleveland is the one team I don't want them to face. Yankees have a better chance beating Boston than Cleveland.

Guys I am not blaming Wang for the loss. Just pointing out that he lost to a guy that is pitching like an ace this year. That's all. Wang is the Yankees # 1 starter and is pitching great this year. He will give up 3.79 runs every game. Hopefully the Yankees can score 4 most of the time when he pitches.

:)

Like I said...no ace beats every other ace head to head every single time out. The Yankees #1 starter is 3-0 in games in which he's face the other teams ace this year. Personally, I don't take the ace label away from one pitcher (Sabathia) because another above average pitcher is having a great month. To say Clif Lee is an ace but Wang is not is just silly.

Like I said...no ace beats every other ace head to head every single time out. The Yankees #1 starter is 3-0 in games in which he's face the other teams ace this year. Personally, I don't take the ace label away from one pitcher (Sabathia) because another above average pitcher is having a great month. To say Clif Lee is an ace but Wang is not is just silly.

I know I am just having some fun. Lee is actually their # 3 guy. I should change the title of this thread.

:-P

I'll take 4 years over one month, thank you very much.

Not sure what one month means in your post. Wang is the better pitcher but Lee is 57-32 the last 4 years with last season being a awful 5-8. He has always been a very good pitcher. Last seasons hiccup just took him off a lot of peoples radar.

Not sure what one month means in your post. Wang is the better pitcher but Lee is 57-32 the last 4 years with last season being a awful 5-8. He has always been a very good pitcher. Last seasons hiccup just took him off a lot of peoples radar.

Lee has been an average to bad pitcher his entire career. Record means nothing. At best he's no more than a 3-4 starter. He'll even out as the season goes along.

Archived