MANGINI HOSTS SECOND ANNUAL CHARITY BOWL AT NEW YORK

Maxman

The one day mini camp run by the CFM Foundation at Coach Mangini's old high school in Hartford features 60 NFL players and coaches ,over 40 college coaches and 30 high school coaches is considered the best one day football camp on the east coast. Skills and drills in the morning and a 7 on 7 tourney in the afternoon. 8th through 12th graders are invited. The cost is 45.00..a steal. All the camp info is on the CFM website. www.cfmfoundation.com

ecurb it is a great idea as long as Max pays for us :)

JetNation could probably afford one ticket -- if it wasn't so close to the season ticket invoices being due. :-P

That would be sweet though -- throw down 3 grand and get a team of JetNation bowlers there. Maybe next year.....

JetNation could probably afford one ticket -- if it wasn't so close to the season ticket invoices being due. :-P

That would be sweet though -- throw down 3 grand and get a team of JetNation bowlers there. Maybe next year.....

It's a great camp that helps a lot of under priveledged kids. Coach E & his staff do a great job !

If 4 others here could come up with $500 I would seriously consider it.

My best friend's dad runs the Hedge Fund that is a huge part of this event, as a result we have our own lane for our buddies. I was supposed to go last year but had an internship that prevented me...

May 21st should be a good day for us...we all graduate college in the afternoon, go bowling w/ the Jets then hit the town to celebrate....

not bad.

If you guys don't get a team together Ill do my best to talk about my experience and try and throw some pics up or something.

Archived