ATT: Gangreenman

BP

:lol:

I haven't even started a thread yet in the NFL forum and I've been here for more than a year. Actually, closer to two years.

I have been totally meaning to thank you for that btw.

:)

I have been totally meaning to thank you for that btw.

:shutit::1cry:

Thanks for confirming the fact that my PMs are way more informative than my posts. Checking back on my PMs, I've had conversations with every mod in private except Faba concerning technology and prices. LOL

Thanks for confirming the fact that my PMs are way more informative than my posts. Checking back on my PMs, I've had conversations with every mod in private except Faba concerning technology and prices. LOL

do you get those weird pm from Max from time to time? or is that just me?

We need to find a way to narrow this compettition down to two guys by the time preseason starts. That way me and whoever else is left would be able to do two preseason game threads each and we'd let the people decide that I am the better man for the job. :Nuts:

We need to find a way to narrow this compettition down to two guys by the time preseason starts. That way me and whoever else is left would be able to do two preseason game threads each and we'd let the people decide that I am the better man for the job. :Nuts:

That's a good idea. pre-season competition, I like it.

So, how's it going to work...

Me and whoever comes in 2nd for the most VCash staked should duel it out in the preseason.

Yeah, that's good. the top two posters that have the most vCash staked on them before the pre-season opener will battle it out during the preseason. with two game threads each. then we will have a better chance to evaluate their game thread making skills. :)

I am just kidding. My 13 year old son thinks you are a good poster. You saved him a $100 on his xbox that he expects to get back this week.

Archived