Trade Baker

BigOrangeJetFan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can someone remind me again why the Jets traded their #1 for doug jolley when they could have taken Heath Miller with that pick?

it just makes one wonder.

Because Terry Bradway had his head surgically implanted up his ass that day.

He wanted the next Adam Vinatieri - Mike Nugent - so he panicked and made a dumb move. We ended up with a horrible Tight End who couldn't block nor catch and an ok kicker that you can get anywhere.

Because Terry Bradway had his head surgically implanted up his ass that day.

He wanted the next Adam Vinatieri - Mike Nugent - so he panicked and made a dumb move. We ended up with a horrible Tight End who couldn't block nor catch and an ok kicker that you can get anywhere.

oh yeah, i forgot, i guess that's why Terry keeps getting demoted, now he's not even in the front office, i believe

can someone remind me again why the Jets traded their #1 for doug jolley when they could have taken Heath Miller with that pick?

it just makes one wonder.

Uhm, because we're the New York Jets? Didn't you read the manual of becoming a Jets fan before you decided your allegiance?

oh yeah, i forgot, i guess that's why Terry keeps getting demoted, now he's not even in the front office, i believe

That move and trading 2 1st round picks for Dewayne Robertson destroyed this franchise.

Here's a little Bradway math:

Doug Jolley + Dewayne Robertson = 3 first round picks = 0

Those two moves plus drafting the Boar-f_cker and the two Smiths in rounds 3 and 4 of a stacked draft in '06 have killed this team. It's amazing that we actually have a chance to be decent next year.

Archived