Celtics > Pistons > Magic

Blackout

Keep talking all the crap you want... lol

We got the best Center in this game, and he's only 22, the Magic will win their title with this guy here, and we got him wrapped up for the next 6 years. So I am willing to bet that sometime during those 6 years, that he will get the Magic a championship. We may not be there yet, but we're getting there, and this season was a great experience for the Magic, and they'll only get better, as they play together.

Detroit's getting old, even older then Boston right now, so soon enough this Detroit team is going to have to get new players.

Have fun losing to LA.

Keep talking all the crap you want... lol

We got the best Center in this game, and he's only 22, the Magic will win their title with this guy here, and we got him wrapped up for the next 6 years. So I am willing to bet that sometime during those 6 years, that he will get the Magic a championship. We may not be there yet, but we're getting there, and this season was a great experience for the Magic, and they'll only get better, as they play together.

Detroit's getting old, even older then Boston right now, so soon enough this Detroit team is going to have to get new players.

Have fun losing to LA.

I agree with the Howard statement but quite frankly, you guys aren't going anywhere without a true guard. Both Lewis and Hedu are small forwards, you guys need a true guard right now.

I agree with the Howard statement but quite frankly, you guys aren't going anywhere without a true guard. Both Lewis and Hedu are small forwards, you guys need a true guard right now.

Well I know he's kind of short, but I know the Magic are likely to look at Miami Heat Point Guard, Jason Williams. I honestly think Orlando is looking more at Shooting Guard, and Power Forward as the problem. Jason Williams would be a nice, cheap option for the Magic to pick up. We can try and make a trade for also Miami Heat Forward, Undonis Haslem, if they draft Michael Beasley, or if not, we could look at Kurt Thomas, or draft Joey Dorsey. Also a shooting guard we could look at in free agency is Mickeal Pieatrus, or we could draft Chris Douglas-Roberts, or Brandon Rush.

Basically I honestly can see the Magic looking like this next year

PG Jason Williams/Jameer Nelson/Keyon Dooling

SG Douglas-Roberts/Maurice Evans

SF Hedo Turkoglu

PF Rashard Lewis/Udonis Haslem/Brian Cook

C Dwight Howard/Marcin Gortat

Maybe they could trade J.J. Redick for a nice defensive player somewhere, we would be an improved defensive team, and we could have a guy who can rebound next to Dwight in Haslem.

They may have spent money last year, but I think SVG can get these two Miami Heat players that are actually good, and have them play here cheaper then they would play somewhere else.

All I know is this Orlando team is moving in the right direction, and I have been through many losing seasons since Shaq left. I had to wait 12 years for this team to win another division title. Well it finally happened, and this team is ready to move on, and move on to better things.

Can't wait to get this crappy final over, and move on to next year.

I don't mean to be an ass, but did this moron seriously say Rajon Rondo? Rajon Rondo is complete garbage, and has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with the Celtics being in the Finals. Hell, with the Celtics big 3, they themselves can stick Jameer right there, and probably do a better job.

Not only did the moron mention Rondo, he also mentioned him with players like CP3, Steve Nash, Mr Big Shot, and Deron Williams. This guy is a moron, and thats all there is to it.

I don't mean to be an ass, but did this moron seriously say Rajon Rondo? Rajon Rondo is complete garbage, and has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with the Celtics being in the Finals. Hell, with the Celtics big 3, they themselves can stick Jameer right there, and probably do a better job.

Not only did the moron mention Rondo, he also mentioned him with players like CP3, Steve Nash, Mr Big Shot, and Deron Williams. This guy is a moron, and thats all there is to it.

I think almost everyone here is in TOTAL agreement with you on this. The man can't even figure out which team he roots for.

Okay, I'm a die-hard Rondo fan, but I will admit that he not as good as those players. But, I believe once Ray Allen is gone, there will be a new Big 3 with Rondo. He's a great player with great athleticism, speed, and he will lead the league in steals many years to come. Once Ray Allen is gone, Rondo will step-up and be a consistent scorer with at least 20 PPG. One Allen is gone, he will become an All-Star.

Okay, I'm a die-hard Rondo fan, but I will admit that he not as good as those players. But, I believe once Ray Allen is gone, there will be a new Big 3 with Rondo. He's a great player with great athleticism, speed, and he will lead the league in steals many years to come. Once Ray Allen is gone, Rondo will step-up and be a consistent scorer with at least 20 PPG. One Allen is gone, he will become an All-Star.

20 PPG... thats pushing it.

Well I know he's kind of short, but I know the Magic are likely to look at Miami Heat Point Guard, Jason Williams. I honestly think Orlando is looking more at Shooting Guard, and Power Forward as the problem. Jason Williams would be a nice, cheap option for the Magic to pick up. We can try and make a trade for also Miami Heat Forward, Undonis Haslem, if they draft Michael Beasley, or if not, we could look at Kurt Thomas, or draft Joey Dorsey. Also a shooting guard we could look at in free agency is Mickeal Pieatrus, or we could draft Chris Douglas-Roberts, or Brandon Rush.

Basically I honestly can see the Magic looking like this next year

PG Jason Williams/Jameer Nelson/Keyon Dooling

SG Douglas-Roberts/Maurice Evans

SF Hedo Turkoglu

PF Rashard Lewis/Udonis Haslem/Brian Cook

C Dwight Howard/Marcin Gortat

Maybe they could trade J.J. Redick for a nice defensive player somewhere, we would be an improved defensive team, and we could have a guy who can rebound next to Dwight in Haslem.

They may have spent money last year, but I think SVG can get these two Miami Heat players that are actually good, and have them play here cheaper then they would play somewhere else.

All I know is this Orlando team is moving in the right direction, and I have been through many losing seasons since Shaq left. I had to wait 12 years for this team to win another division title. Well it finally happened, and this team is ready to move on, and move on to better things.

Can't wait to get this crappy final over, and move on to next year.

Maybe it'll be a good idea to bring Hedo off the bench? I didn't want to many Orlando games but I believe he was pretty good in the 4th Qtr, and that's what matters most.

Another thing is if Brandon Rush falls to you guys, draft him in a heartbeat. He's a defensive player first, he also can stroke the ball pretty good.

And Baron Davis can opt out of his contract soon, if he does that I can picture Orlando pursuing him.

Excuse me, 20 POINTS PER GAME ?

With Rashard Lewis being paid as much as he is, I don't think Orlando could get someone like Baron Davis, or Agent Zero. I would love to get one of those 2, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I'm sorry but Rashard Lewis is prolly the most overpaid player in the leage right now.

How much did he get ? 5 years/$75 Mill ?

I'm sorry but Rashard Lewis is prolly the most overpaid player in the leage right now.

I honestly don't know how much the Magic paid, but I honestly would have rather us have gone for Billups. We need a point guard, and we already had someone a lot like Rashard, and a lot cheaper in Hedo Turkoglu. The Magic honestly don't have to go for the expensive option anyway this offseason. We could get people like Mickeal Pieatrus, Jason Williams, and Kurt Thomas, and our free agency would be done.

I honestly don't know how much the Magic paid, but I honestly would have rather us have gone for Billups. We need a point guard, and we already had someone a lot like Rashard, and a lot cheaper in Hedo Turkoglu. The Magic honestly don't have to go for the expensive option anyway this offseason. We could get people like Mickeal Pieatrus, Jason Williams, and Kurt Thomas, and our free agency would be done.

I'm not a fan of Jason Williams, but Kurt Thomas sure can help when it comes to the defensive side.

Well, yeah, because since Ray Allen will be gone, he will get the ball more and have a bigger role. 20 PPG does sound like pushing it, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

What makes you think Ray Allen will be gone? Think about this. Right now Ray Allen is not the star of the team, he's playing a very important role position. Kevin Garnett has more heat on him than any of the big 3. Kevin Garnett never won a ring, he been to the Western Finals tho. Ray Allen only been to the playoffs. If KG struggles, which I think will happen, look for him to get criticized. I'm not saying they'll let him go because they won't, he's too good of a player for them to do that but he'll get some heat for not showing up in the finals.

No..he got a max deal worth $119 mill...and was worth every penny this season. He spreads the floor and makes Dwight's job easier, and vice versa.

If Jameer Nelson can score consistently next year like he did in this year's post season, The Magic will be in good shape.

No..he got a max deal worth $119 mill...and was worth every penny this season. He spreads the floor and makes Dwight's job easier, and vice versa.

If Jameer Nelson can score consistently next year like he did in this year's post season, The Magic will be in good shape.

Yeah, honestly all the Magic really need is a 2 like Brandon Rush, and Douglas-Roberts from the draft, or Mickeal Pieatrus from free agency, and a power forward who can rebound like Haslem, or Kurt Thomas.

What makes you think Ray Allen will be gone? Think about this. Right now Ray Allen is not the star of the team, he's playing a very important role position. Kevin Garnett has more heat on him than any of the big 3. Kevin Garnett never won a ring, he been to the Western Finals tho. Ray Allen only been to the playoffs. If KG struggles, which I think will happen, look for him to get criticized. I'm not saying they'll let him go because they won't, he's too good of a player for them to do that but he'll get some heat for not showing up in the finals.

I'm saying once Ray Allen is gone. Because I'm guessing he's going to retire first because I believe he's the oldest of the Big 3. I really believe in ROndo and look for him to play a huge role in years to come. Although he has not obviously ascended to that level yet, I see alot of Chris Paul in him. He will be a huge defensive threats with his soon-to-be league-leading steals and a huge offensive threat with his spped. He can just run right around every defender and drive to the net. I also see a little Paul Pierce in him in how he can drive the ball to the net and draw fouls. He's some great young talent and I'm glad we picked him up.

Are you kidding me?

$119 Mill?

I'm saying once Ray Allen is gone. Because I'm guessing he's going to retire first because I believe he's the oldest of the Big 3. I really believe in ROndo and look for him to play a huge role in years to come. Although he has not obviously ascended to that level yet, I see alot of Chris Paul in him. He will be a huge defensive threats with his soon-to-be league-leading steals and a huge offensive threat with his spped. He can just run right around every defender and drive to the net. I also see a little Paul Pierce in him in how he can drive the ball to the net and draw fouls. He's some great young talent and I'm glad we picked him up.

Ray Allen and KG are both 32, just because your fast it doesn't mean your actually going to be good. There is a lot of players who are faster than Rondo in the league, Rondo still has A LOT of work to accomplish before you can even compare him to a hurt Chris Paul.

Archived