Jay Bruce > Darren McFadden

Matt39

Dude, nobody is better than Darren McFadden. C'mon now. He should just retire and start writing his HOF speech right now. The guy is the next Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Eric Dickerson and Jim Brown roles into one.

Jay Bruce? Are you serious trying to compare him to McFadden? McFadden makes him look like Jeremy Kapinos.

Dude, nobody is better than Darren McFadden. C'mon now. He should just retire and start writing his HOF speech right now. The guy is the next Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Eric Dickerson and Jim Brown roles into one.

Jay Bruce? Are you serious trying to compare him to McFadden? McFadden makes him look like Jeremy Kapinos.

:rl:

I know your being sarcastic but this is all true. McFadden is going to be unbelievable in the league. ;)

As a true Reds fan from back in the days of the Big Red Machine, I have no idea where you are coming from with this MLB/NFL opposed post.

Jay Bruce jaybruce053108uw5.jpg is a gem from the Cincinnati farm system. How you are comparing him to McFadden escapes me.

Everyone needs to lighten up on the title of this thread. If you were here during Feb-late April you would know that half the board talked about Darren McFadden as he was Jesus, so Matt is just simply saying Jay Bruce is God. Chill out people.

Everyone needs to lighten up on the title of this thread. If you were here during Feb-late April you would know that half the board talked about Darren McFadden as he was Jesus, so Matt is just simply saying Jay Bruce is God. Chill out people.

Thank you!

wow, how we forget

Archived