Ex-Steeler Dwight White dies at 58 - PFT.com

EX-STEELER DWIGHT WHITE DIES AT 58

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 6, 2008, 3:48 p.m.

Former Steelers defensive end Dwight White, a member of the Steel Curtain defense and a player on all four of the Steelers

White's death follows a trend in which former Steelers players have died at an uncommon rate. At least 38 former Steelers players have died since 2000, with 17 of them 59 or younger, as was White.

and still the Steeler's FO vehemently denies the charge that the team had rampant steroid use in the 70's...

RIP Dwight White.

I agree 10 x and he tells me to lay off the sauce.What was the crack pipe smoke in his eyes.

He was talking about BP, not me. :rl:

I see reading isn't that strong of a skill for you. Keep on judging players after eight games. Gladly you did give your season tickets up. We don't need any Pennington supporters in the stands when Clemens leads the team to a playoff berth in 2008.

He was talking about BP, not me. :rl:

I see reading isn't that strong of a skill for you. Keep on judging players after eight games. Gladly you did give your season tickets up. We don't need any Pennington supporters in the stands when Clemens leads the team to a playoff berth in 2008.

At least I afforded season tickets.What will you do after rabbit ears cannot pickup the games any longer.

He you same nonsense playoff berth LOL dont bet the cardboard box on it!

He you same nonsense playoff berth LOL dont bet the cardboard box on it!

If you paid any attention to the offseason, which obviously you havn't, you would know it really doesn't matter who the Quarterback is this year as long as he doesn't make mistakes. The offensive line, running backs and defense alone can carry this team to 8 or 9 wins. The Quarterback will have to help win a game or two, and I'm confident Clemens can do that, as most Jets fans are.

After rabbit tears? Who are these rabbit ears? I pay for my season tickets, buddy. I pay for my seat and the Pre-Paid parking alone with zero help.

Archived