Michael Strahan, Gayson TAylor, Johnathon Ogden, Warren Crapp - HOF?

Blackout

click who you think is HOF worthy  

1 member has voted

1. 1. click who you think is HOF worthy

• Strahan (gap teeth)
    • Taylor (not Lawrence, crybaby Jason)
    • Ogden (11 probowls in 12 years)
    • Sapp (weed smokah)

Strahan-Yes, 1st ballot. Has a ring, has the all time single season sack record (yes it's tainted, but tghe people who vote won't care or remember), and is among the best in total sacks with 141.5 sacks.

Ogden-1st ballot. He and Pace have been the best 2 LT's of their era.

Sapp-1st ballot. Was the best DT in his era by far.

Taylor-No, at least not yet. I thought I read that Taylor would like to play one more season. If that is true I just don't see him making it. He doesn't have nearly as many sacks as Strahan (117), no ring, was on some epically bad teams, and was a bit one dimensional as a pass rusher. If he plays 3-5 more years then I'd probably say yes to him as well.

Strahan-Yes, 1st ballot. Has a ring, has the all time single season sack record (yes it's tainted, but tghe people who vote won't care or remember), and is among the best in total sacks with 141.5 sacks.

Taylor-No, at least not yet. I thought I read that Taylor would like to play one more season. If that is true I just don't see him making it. He doesn't have nearly as many sacks as Strahan (117), no ring, was on some epically bad teams, and was a bit one dimensional as a pass rusher. If he plays 3-5 more years then I'd probably say yes to him as well.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Agree as well. I picked Ogden, as he was truly dominant at his position every year. But you can make a strong case for the others also. Taylor maybe not, but he was a dominant pass rusher in a bad situation in Miami for a chunk of his career.

All of them are worthy and should get in.

Agreed - even if I do hate Jason Taylor. The guy has 117 sacks, 40 forced fumbles and close to 700 tackles. He's a dominant player and has been for years. I think he is on the edge of getting in if he doesn't play another year or two but he could be inducted. Maybe he wouldn't make it on the first ballot. I think he'll be in when all is said and done. I know I'd much rather see him retire now than continue to play for an AFC East opponent. The other three are first ballot, no questions asked.

Archived