SJ Reviews: "The Incredible Hulk"....Time to Ban Bruce Banner

SouthernJet

After the fantastic adaptation of Ironman and Ang Lees destruction of the last Hulk, I was REALLY looking forward to redemption and a continuation of this years Comic explosion.

Didnt happen.

This movie bored me to tears. It was one freaking fight or chase scene after another, with repetition within the scenes themselves. It was CGIed to death and had the plotline of a egg sandwich.

Was it better than the last Hulk movie? Absolutely, but so what. That movie was on many peoples Ten Worst Lists.

Edward Norton is not bad, I will say that. I am getting bored to seeing William Hurt and his bad ass roles however. He must be in need of cash. The problem here, is such a weak plotline and a over abundance of these damn fight/chase scenes. And to be honest, the CGI job on the Hulk himself makes him look like a combination of Shrek on steroids and a Green little boy. I didnt buy it.

Please Bruce Banner,,stay in hiding. Oh, dont waste time waiting for credits,,,no secret scene.

So , I am sure the kids will love it, but parents and anyone over 16, beware, it will be cool for 30 minutes, but then you will be getting bored.

2 spinningredstarkp8.gif's

SJ, you're pretty much on spot. I was also disappointed. Shrek on steroids. lol. if you noticed it looks like the hulk and ironman might be appearing together in the next episode :). that would be interesting.

Yep, they're planning an Avengers movie for 2011. Next up should be a Captain America movie to further develop the story.

I love old people reviewing movies and music and stuff and acting like anyone under 65 would like. ;)

In English please..

:confused:

I literally have no clue what you mean?

As usual..

People under 65 dont like Hulk? Ironman? I review all movies..what the hell are you saying..

In English please..

:confused:

I literally have no clue what you mean?

As usual..

People under 65 dont like Hulk? Ironman? I review all movies..what the hell are you saying..

I just had woken up on only 2 hours sleep when I made the first post. I was saying that since you're a senior citizen you have no idea what anyone under 65 would like in regards to music or movies.

The new Hulk movie isn't bad at all. It's not as ambitious as Iron-Man but overall it's still pretty entertaining.

Only problem I had with the movie was its silliness. William Hurt's character can make one disastrous mistake after another resulting in the deaths of thousands of people yet he doesn't even lose a star.

Oh wait a minute, that's probably not entirely inaccurate after all.

Yep, they're planning an Avengers movie for 2011. Next up should be a Captain America movie to further develop the story.

There's a Thor movie in the works as well. Surprisingly, I wasn't asked to star in it.

I also enjoyed this movie. I thought it was very well done and the 2 hours flew by for me. Then again, I may have been the only person in the world who didn't hate the first one.

I'm really looking forward to the Avengers flick, I wonder what lineup they're going to use?

There's a Thor movie in the works as well. Surprisingly, I wasn't asked to star in it.

I also enjoyed this movie. I thought it was very well done and the 2 hours flew by for me. Then again, I may have been the only person in the world who didn't hate the first one.

I'm really looking forward to the Avengers flick, I wonder what lineup they're going to use?

new avengers line-up would be awesome.

I just had woken up on only 2 hours sleep when I made the first post. I was saying that since you're a senior citizen you have no idea what anyone under 65 would like in regards to music or movies.

Uh OK,,1st off I am 55,,and 2nd Uh OK :confused:

The average reviews across the country, young/old reviewers alike is a 2 to 2 1/2 stars,,,I am in that ballpark,,so i am not alone...

the lack of continuous storyline kept it from being a 3 to 3 1/2 star flick..

again,,thats why they have horseraces....

Uh OK,,1st off I am 55,,and 2nd Uh OK :confused:

The average reviews across the country, young/old reviewers alike is a 2 to 2 1/2 stars,,,I am in that ballpark,,so i am not alone...

the lack of continuous storyline kept it from being a 3 to 3 1/2 star flick..

again,,thats why they have horseraces....

You're not a women, stop lying about your age. You're not a day under 70 and how are those adult diapers treating ya? You wouldn't know a good movie if it jumped up and stole your Metamucil.

Then again, I may have been the only person in the world who didn't hate the first one.

Not necessarily true...I do know of one other person who didn't despise it.

I have not seen this Hulk film yet. I will probably wait for it on dvd. I am looking forward to the Dark Knight.

Not necessarily true...I do know of one other person who didn't despise it.

I have not seen this Hulk film yet. I will probably wait for it on dvd. I am looking forward to the Dark Knight.

How can you of all people wait for a movie like this to hit DVD?

Archived