The Game 6 Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow Boston is kicking some arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe who????????

Seriously, Kobe needs to erupt, this guy is nowhere near MJ status. Everyone knows those were Shaq's rings and he pretty much confirmed it with this series.

Seriously, Kobe needs to erupt, this guy is nowhere near MJ status. Everyone knows those were Shaq's rings and he pretty much confirmed it with this series.

I hate Kobe as much as the next american

but Kobe is a top 25 talent of all time, it's not like we're talking about Clyde Drexler or something

I hate Kobe as much as the next american

but Kobe is a top 25 talent of all time, it's not like we're talking about Clyde Drexler or something

O I agree, he's top 3 in the league, but when you model your whole game around MJ, be ready for the comparisons. Its not fair, but its true. Also I don't hate the guy, I think he's a terrible teammate and a crybaby.

They were Kobe's rings as much as they were Shaq's rings. And like I said, Kobe isn't Jordan and Jordan wasn't Kobe. Different players. I hate hearing the constant comparisons

They were Kobe's rings as much as they were Shaq's rings. And like I said, Kobe isn't Jordan and Jordan wasn't Kobe. Different players. I hate hearing the constant comparisons

Absolutely correct, and he has yet to win without Shaq.

Everytime I watch the Lakers I continue to laugh at the people who dub Kobe Bryant even 1/10th of a fraction close to Michael Jordan. Pathetic. Fast start and has done nothing since.

Yet again since the year 2001 a Boston team wins a freakin' championship.

Everytime I watch the Lakers I continue to laugh at the people who dub Kobe Bryant even 1/10th of a fraction close to Michael Jordan. Pathetic. Fast start and has done nothing since.

Yet again since the year 2001 a Boston team wins a freakin' championship.

Agreed, and rep'd!

Did you see Rivers hug Kobe after the game? The guy is made of class. I am so happy for him and Kevin Garnett. Both of them deserved to win a championship.

26 and 14 for KG in the title clinching game of the playoffs. I wonder how K2C feels about that.

Now that the NBA season is over maybe Kobe24Jets can create a new ID to make fun of minorities during the baseball season. Stupid ignorant lowlife POS.

Did you see Rivers hug Kobe after the game? The guy is made of class. I am so happy for him and Kevin Garnett. Both of them deserved to win a championship.

26 and 14 for KG in the title clinching game of the playoffs. I wonder how K2C feels about that.

Now that the NBA season is over maybe Kobe24Jets can create a new ID to make fun of minorities during the baseball season. Stupid ignorant lowlife POS.

Wow, did you see the emotion from KG? I know he plays for Boston (sucks), but how can't you root for a guy like that. KG and Allen deserve it, happy for them.

Well I don't consider you a Laker fan, Mr. Bandwagoner, enjoy the loss before jumping on the next bandwagon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Wow

Quick question, who the hell are you? I'll actually be a Laker fan next year. Make sure you pick a good team after the Celtics get wooped next year.

Well I don't consider you a Laker fan, Mr. Bandwagoner, enjoy the loss before jumping on the next bandwagon.

Look who's talking. You're a joke. Ghost's been a Laker fan a lot longer than you've been a fan of who ever. FOOL

Wow, did you see the emotion from KG? I know he plays for Boston (sucks), but how can't you root for a guy like that. KG and Allen deserve it, happy for them.

Obviously I'm not a Celtics fan, I'm a die-hard Knicks fan, but I can't help but feel ecstatic for all of those Celtics players especially KG. F'n guy was labeled a choke by people who like Francesca and Russo who don't watch b-ball at all over all those years.

This is Kevin Garnett's moment in the sunshine.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. :Nuts:

BTW, how is your boy Broken Croyle doing? He hasn't won a single f'n game with the best tight end, best receiver and a top 5 RB to hand the ball off too.

Wrong forum mOron.:Forum: It must really suck to be as negative a person as you.

Archived