Best NBA teams ever...

Blackout

The fact that he puts the 1996-1997 Chicago Bulls behind this years Boston Celtics, proves even more how stupid he is.

edit: anyone wanna take bets, that blackout had to go on wikipedia to check out the other years the Celtics won the championships, because of course the only championship he knows of is this one.

The fact that he puts the 1996-1997 Chicago Bulls behind this years Boston Celtics, proves even more how stupid he is.

edit: anyone wanna take bets, that blackout had to go on wikipedia to check out the other years the Celtics won the championships, because of course the only championship he knows of is this one.

:rl:

1-2007-08 Celtics

2-1996-97 Bulls

3-1985-86 Celtics

4-1964-65 Celtics

5-1959-60 Celtics

6-1962-63 Celtics

7-1980-81 Celtics

8-1973-74 Celtics

9-1960-61 Celtics

10-1958-59 Celtics

fair list?

I just had to look at this list again, and to prove that he's even more dumb, he also thinks that this years Celtics are better then the Celtics of 1985-1986.

I mean it's obvious he knows nothing about the game.

Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parrish, Dennis Johnson, Danny Ainge, Bill Walton, Scott Wedman, and Jerry Sichting and thinks clown this this years Celtics are better then the 1986 version.

want some cheese to go with that whine???

If you honestly think that list is even close to accurate, you need some help. You have zero knowledge of this game called Basketball.

MAYBE it's missing a few Lakers, Spurs and a couple of Rocket teams. and those teams with KAreem and Oscar.

but it's pretty accurate I.M.O.

Archived