PSL Prices should be offset by revenues from a hot dog stand

OJDidIt

This is getting ridiculous at this point. We the fans should demand that the Jets new stadium should have a hot dog stand.

Not only would this increase fan convenience by providing hot dogs and soda, but it could provide another revenue stream for the team. Then the team would not have to charge such exorbitant PSL rates.

didn't OJ already feel the wrath of your mighty sword max?

He got banned for a 30 day -- I believe for repeated political posts. I don't like the whole high and mighty we banned that person kind of thing. So I am not trying to turn this thread into that.

I was simply pointing out that this thread simply wasn't funny. :)

How about the Jets save more expenses and have OJDIDIT volunteer his time to work the stand? Clearly he does not need the money and wants to help out.

If he really wants to help, he should donate some of his hard earned money that he's always bragging about to helping OJ find the real killer ;)

This is getting ridiculous at this point. We the fans should demand that the Jets new stadium should have a hot dog stand.

Not only would this increase fan convenience by providing hot dogs and soda, but it could provide another revenue stream for the team. Then the team would not have to charge such exorbitant PSL rates.

if by hotdog stand you mean asian hooker and blow stand than i can begin to see where you're going with this...

He got banned for a 30 day -- I believe for repeated political posts. I don't like the whole high and mighty we banned that person kind of thing. So I am not trying to turn this thread into that.

I was simply pointing out that this thread simply wasn't funny. :)

You banned me for longer than that because you didn't get one of my jokes!

You banned me for longer than that because you didn't get one of my jokes!

You got banned in Feb 2007 -- I thought it was 30 days but maybe it was longer. I believe it was the night of the Super Bowl. What you wrote didn't read like a joke. Maybe racial humor just isn't my thing though.

I think we had more complaints about that post than any other. At least that I can remember. So I don't think I was alone in not thinking it was a "joke".

I consider it in the past though...

You got banned in Feb 2007 -- I thought it was 30 days but maybe it was longer. I believe it was the night of the Super Bowl. What you wrote didn't read like a joke. Maybe racial humor just isn't my thing though.

I think we had more complaints about that post than any other. At least that I can remember. So I don't think I was alone in not thinking it was a "joke".

Seriously, hows about cleaning up all of these posters who are obviously fake or trolls who do nothing but annoy or post nonsense. Does their trolling generate that many posts that you think they're worth keeping? Hell, Ban me if you think I fit that troll category.

There was no nudity. :confused:

LOL -- I didn't delete it so you can't say that I was the one that looked. But I am told (lol) that the guys junk was clearly visible.

But like I said I didn't check. :)

There was. After Max stopped drooling, he deleted that pic.

LOL -- I didn't delete it so you can't say that I was the one that looked. But I am told (lol) that the guys junk was clearly visible.

But like I said I didn't check. :)

Are you guys serious? If so, I apologize. :confused:

I didn't think to look there, just thought he was wearing a purple robe. I must be blind or you guys live up to your reps as true penis searchers. :box:

Are you guys serious? If so, I apologize. :confused:

I didn't think to look there, just thought he was wearing a purple robe. I must be blind or you guys live up to your reps as true penis searchers. :box:

My dad always told me that whatever you do, be the best at it.

Well, it is in the past, I'm not harboring any anger over it. But I think it's pretty important for it to be clear. You should know enough through my other posts to know that I'd never make a racist post. I thought the sarcasm/joke was really obvious, and so did people I showed it to before it was erased. But it's been erased and it's in the past, so everyone just has to take my word for it if they don't remember it. Probably nobody even remembers it by now except for you and me.

128 is harmless and a jets fan. I'm glad he keeps coming back.

Besides, the way he stalks the players, do you honestly think we could keep him away from here? He would probably go so far as trying to stalk Max.

Besides, the way he stalks the players, do you honestly think we could keep him away from here? He would probably go so far as trying to stalk Max.

I have always wanted someone to stalk me. I think it would be cool for someone to do that and report back about me each day. Today he biggie sized his fries....

I have always wanted someone to stalk me. I think it would be cool for someone to do that and report back about me each day. Today he biggie sized his fries....

I think I can safely speak for most here that we don't need to know what you're "biggie sizing" each day. Thor may want to know, but that's probably about it :)

I think I can safely speak for most here that we don't need to know what you're "biggie sizing" each day. Thor may want to know, but that's probably about it :)

That hurts. When they make a reality TV show for me I am going to make sure your cable company doesn't carry it.

That hurts. When they make a reality TV show for me I am going to make sure your cable company doesn't carry it.

I have Comcast. They'll carry it. Sure, I'll have to pay more for it like the NFL Network, but they'll carry it :)

Archived