Which New York Baseball team is more Pathetic?

MagicBizkit87

Which New York Baseball team is more Pathetic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which New York Baseball team is more Pathetic?

• New York Yankees
    • New York Mets

one team is above .500 and playing in the big boy league. they put their coach out of his misery last offseason and replaced him with a former NL manager of the year.

the other is a team of b-listers in the JV league who classlessly fired their coach in the middle of the year...

i wonder.

yea tampa had like 50 1st picks in a row finally they do what they are suppose to do..

yanks have had alot of injuries so they never really have had there A squad..

mets top players havent been doing very good but the reason they are top players are bc they can always pick it up.

at the end i think both teams will startign doing good and i hope for subway series the last year of yankee and shea stadium.. and yanks sweep..

After last night peformance by both teams I would say it is pretty even.

The Mets had a chance when Philly started sliding but couldn't take advantage.

The Yanks are going to have their shot this weekend with 4 against the Red Sox and 2 against the Rays on this homestand.

At 6.5 back right now if the Yanks don't start making a move in the next 7-10 days they could be in alot of trouble.

• 2 weeks later...
Do I have to ask this question again? Yankees are obviously more pathetic, and this is coming from a Yankees fan.

The Met 9 game winning streak certainly helped their cause a lot. There's still a ton of games left and both teams are obviously still very much in it.

Archived