I like the caps.

Bob

agreed...I haven't seen much baseball this season and even less this week since I was vacationing in Florida but I caught the 9th inning in the airport yesterday and the cap caught my eye right away. Very nice.

Up close they're ugly as hell, IMO. Come on over to Modell's in Newton, NJ and buy some. So far we've sold about four of 50, if that.

Maybe one could get "misplaced" at the store and get mailed to me, somehow. ;)

If it happened tomorrow, I'd get it in time to wear to the Yanks game in Toronto on Friday.

I'm just sayin.'

is the color of the cap the regular yankee blue? On tv they looked a lot lighter than normal.

Yeah it was definitely lighter. I didnt like the hats really, much prefer the traditional hat with the American Flag patch on the side.

is the color of the cap the regular yankee blue? On tv they looked a lot lighter than normal.

Nope. All teams wore the blue caps and they weren't dark blue. Both the Sox and Yanks looked weird in them, but imagine if you had been watching a Diambondbacks game or a Reds game with those caps. :eek:

yea i think new era messed up on this one.. why make the hats all the same colors?? the blue they used looked like it was fading away and the logo looks to big.. they should of just put the flag on the side like always.. it looked like the MLB was tryin to save money or something

Nope. All teams wore the blue caps and they weren't dark blue. Both the Sox and Yanks looked weird in them, but imagine if you had been watching a Diambondbacks game or a Reds game with those caps. :eek:

at least i would have realized they were doing something special... teams with blue caps already looked strange in them

These Independence Day weekend caps with the Stars & Stripes in the logos are pretty cool. I have not bought a new fitted cap in the while. It might be time.

pMLB2-4836931dt.jpg

I asw it in Modells today nexy top the real 5950 Yankees hats, and the blue is lighter than the Yankees' midnight/navy blue. Still it's handsome.

Archived