Former Chargers Safety Kiel Killed

alen1

pixel.gif

Former Chargers safety Terrence Kiel was killed after he was thrown from a Chevy sedan he was driving.

Friends had tried to keep Kiel from driving home from a party, and witnesses told police he appeared to be driving in the wrong direction when he crashed. Kiel had been released by the Chargers last off-season after he pleaded guilty to felony and misdemeanor drug charges for shipping prescription cough syrup to Texas.

Rotoworld.com

What a way to end a career and life. First the selling of lean and then this. Wish his family the best.

I read where his friends at the party knew he was messed up and tried to stop him from driving. Guess they wish they had tried harder. I'm just thankful that he didn't kill some innocent biker or mother and child driving home from a friends etc. That's what usually happens with these drunk/drugged up drivers. Sorry for the lack of much simpity here.

I went to school with TK. He was a nice guy from a small town. Most of my friends and I were surprised when he started to get into legal trouble. Great player for A&M, but he made some poor decisions in his professional life. Glad he did not harm anyone else, and I hope his family copes well.

I feel bad for his friends/family/loved ones. Hard to feel bad for someone who had so little concern for the lives of others he could have killed with his car. Even had friends tell him not to drive & he didn't give a crap. Because of this, sadly, you have to look at the people who now won't get killed by him driving wasted in the future.

Archived