Chad And Tanny

Favorite_Toon

I am not sure if you guys heard this but.. on espn they were telling a story about chad today...

Apparently he went over to tanny and asked him about the favre situation and he didnt answer chad... so then chad looked at him and said "do what you gotta do" and then walked away...

I think your sources are incorrect. Both Chad & Kellen are quoted on NewYorkJets.com talking about how Tannenbaum came up to them after practice for about ten minutes to discuss what was going on in the whole Favre situation.

I wonder which is right, but for now I'll take Randy Lange, Chad Pennington and Kellen Clemens' words.

Feel bad for him?? He made millions off one good season in 2002. Screw him.

Yeah, I've been as admit as anyone about him not being a starter anymore as he's been unbearable to watch, but it's not like he hot dogged it all these years. He's always given 110% unfortunately that's not enough since he ****ed his shoulder trying to get the Jets through the playoffs. The Jet's have some of the worst fans in the world. I remember being at a game last year and Chad went down and looked hurt, when he got up and showed he was ok everyone went nuts. This year Chad goes down and looks hurt and everyone cheers, which isn't right no matter who the player is but to do it to a player you know has given everything he can to this team and isn't just trying to collect a check every year is ****ed up. It made me embarrassed to be a fan, I mean he limped off the field to save us a time out.

Archived