If Tampa trades for Farve...

Jade Green

He Brought it up in an interview the other day when he was argueing why he should be the starter here and the JETS should "4-GETT BRETT"

I think Chad needs to concentrate on first getting the Jets back into the Divisional Round and then actually leading the offense to some points when he gets there. A Championship should be the furtherst thing from his mind.

ya know i'm tired of this. i no longer want favre anywhere near this team. Pennington is fine. he can throw the ball far enough to stretch the defense and no one play fakes better than him. yes his fault is that he can't zip the ball. but that is not a problem if they throw the ball down field a few times a game.

the favre saga is going to start affecting the team, the same way the Kobe Bryant speculation affected the Chicago bulls this bast season. Favre's heart is not in it to join the jets. even if he agreed to play for the jets his being there will not benefit the team.

Whomever is the Jets QB chad or Kellen. the Jets will be a better team than if they try to squeeze in Brett "selfish" Favre.:soapbox:

ya know i'm tired of this. i no longer want favre anywhere near this team. Pennington is fine. he can throw the ball far enough to stretch the defense and no one play fakes better than him. yes his fault is that he can't zip the ball. but that is not a problem if they throw the ball down field a few times a game.

the favre saga is going to start affecting the team, the same way the Kobe Bryant speculation affected the Chicago bulls this bast season. Favre's heart is not in it to join the jets. even if he agreed to play for the jets his being there will not benefit the team.

Whomever is the Jets QB chad or Kellen. the Jets will be a better team than if they try to squeeze in Brett "selfish" Favre.:soapbox:

I completely agree with you. Brett favre would cost the jets money, draft picks, and possibly players. For what? One or maybe 2 years at the very most. He's over the hill any way we need to give Kellen Clemens the chance to prove him self or let Chad prove himself again. Lets be real here Chad is not a horrible quarter back, hes played with arguably the worst offensive line in the NFL for the past 2 years. I say give him one more shot before we do anything drastic.

In #2 he didn't show how far he can throw but how good of a slant passer Garcia is.

I'm lost, are you talking about Jeff Garcia? Because what you said makes no sense, Garcia has no arm? :rl:

garcia has a pop gun arm...always did...always will

Garcia's arm is much better than 2005-Present Pennington's. Much, much better. I'd take him on this team over Chad anyday. The guy would want a new contract (as he already wants one but Tampa is reluctant to give him one at 38 years old), but still would make less than Chad's $9 million a year and would give the Jets a better chance to win.

Garcia's arm is much better than 2005-Present Pennington's. Much, much better. I'd take him on this team over Chad anyday. The guy would want a new contract (as he already wants one but Tampa is reluctant to give him one at 38 years old), but still would make less than Chad's $9 million a year and would give the Jets a better chance to win.

Come on 124 that's obvious, but I'm just trying to prove that Garcia has a very strong arm.

There is nothing Garcia could do for this team that Pennington or Favre could not.

If we're not going after Favre. Then we're either sticking with Chad until we find/draft a young QB for the future or else we go with Clemens (which at this point looks unlikely).

There is nothing Garcia could do for this team that Pennington or Favre could not.

If we're not going after Favre. Then we're either sticking with Chad until we find/draft a young QB for the future or else we go with Clemens (which at this point looks unlikely).

your half right, There is nothing Garcia could do for this team that Favre could not.

Garcia and favre can do the small game that chad does and also do more with playmaking and throw over 30 yards. I like Garcia and want him on jets.

your half right, There is nothing Garcia could do for this team that Favre could not.

Garcia and favre can do the small game that chad does and also do more with playmaking and throw over 30 yards. I like Garcia and want him on jets.

Chad can throw over 30 yards, can people please stop coming out with stupid **** like that?

Garcia is a decent QB, but he would not win us a SB. There is absolutely no point in signing a 35+ year old Qb at this stage unless you know he will turn the team into a SB contender.

Archived