Cimini: Green and White practice

flgreen

Cimini is such a JOKE...Why does he hate Clemens so much? Was he even at the game? Clemens was clearly outperforming Chad and had a Lot of drops. He even had drops on Gorgeous seem routs that Pennington can't even attemp. Cimini is a dope.

Cimini is such a JOKE...Why does he hate Clemens so much? Was he even at the game? Clemens was clearly outperforming Chad and had a Lot of drops. He even had drops on Gorgeous seem routs that Pennington can't even attemp. Cimini is a dope.

I am not a Cimini fan, but 8-22 says he was inefficient, sorry.

Uh guys...Cimini didn't even write this analysis. Notice after the article where it says "By Andy Martino?" LOL

Anyway Clemens is clearly on his way to becoming the starter. Not surprisingly his poor start was just that, a poor start. I hope to see a lot of Kellen-to-Keller connections in the future.

No Blackout, unlucky with that one. He hit Cotchery for 27 yards, one of his seven catches. He also had two other throws of 30+ yards.

He still has the lead in this QB battle.

so Cotchery is our new fullback?

somethings fishy here

did Mangini put all the starters on Chad's team and backups on KC's?

Chad had the starting O and the backup D

Kellen had the backup O and the starting D

So it was #1 O vs #1D and #2O vs #2 D

So trying to say Kellen had scrubs means nothing, he was playing against 2nd string defenders... and he has Washington and Keller.

The quality on the backup O (Leon, Keller etc) is better than the backup D (??) IMO. So kellen actually had it easier.

That actually makes sense... he did have Gholston coming at him though...

Oh yeah, forgot about him.

He apparently got a sack too which is good news. Hoefully, he's starting in week 1. I want to see him on the field. Bryan Thomas though is having a good camp, I still think he sucks until I see it with my own eyes.

Archived