What we're giving up for Brett Favre - NFL Network

Here are the details of the trade via Adam Schefter (no link yet):

Right now its a 4th round pick.

If he plays in 50% of Plays its a 3rd

If he plays in 70% of the plays and the Jets get into the Playoffs its a 2nd round pick.

If he plays in 80% of the plays and the Jets reach the Super Bowl its a 1st round pick.

So we're looking at a 2nd, possible 1st round pick people. If a 1st round pick is given up, it will be well worth it.

Here are the details of the trade via Adam Schefter (no link yet):

Right now its a 4th round pick.

If he plays in 50% of Plays its a 3rd

If he plays in 70% of the plays and the Jets get into the Playoffs its a 2nd round pick.

If he plays in 80% of the plays and the Jets reach the Super Bowl its a 1st round pick.

So we're looking at a 2nd, possible 1st round pick people. If a 1st round pick is given up, it will be well worth it.

I didn't know you could do that, but hell yeah, take our first round pick. If we make the Super Bowl, we are going to win it. A 1st round pick for an SB? DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!! I WOULD TRADE a 1st rounder EVERY YEAR if that would be the price to win a super bowl!! Hell, that's what the Patriots did.

I didn't know you could do that, but hell yeah, take our first round pick. If we make the Super Bowl, we are going to win it. A 1st round pick for an SB? DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!! I WOULD TRADE a 1st rounder EVERY YEAR if that would be the price to win a super bowl!! Hell, that's what the Patriots did.

I told ya serphnx...incentive laden deals are the norm

Archived