Training Camp pics 08/10/08

greeniemeanie

Brick was cracking some jokes at this one lady.

This lady kept yelling to get Favre's attention, then she has the nerve to ask Brick for an autograph. He tell's her she's gotta learn to respect the o-line before she can get to the QB. He then asks this lady if she wants him to get Favre for her. Of course she replies yes, and he whispers very softly over to Brett's direction (who is a good 200 ft away), Hey Brett. He says " sorry lady he must be busy". It was pretty damn funny if you ask me. He did end up signing an autograph for the lady, but it was pretty funny what he put her through, all in good taste.

Good day at camp. Even my son enjoyed the first 20 minutes before he got tired of being in his stroller.

Brick was cracking some jokes at this one lady.

This lady kept yelling to get Favre's attention, then she has the nerve to ask Brick for an autograph. He tell's her she's gotta learn to respect the o-line before she can get to the QB. He then asks this lady if she wants him to get Favre for her. Of course she replies yes, and he whispers very softly over to Brett's direction (who is a good 200 ft away), Hey Brett. He says " sorry lady he must be busy". It was pretty damn funny if you ask me. He did end up signing an autograph for the lady, but it was pretty funny what he put her through, all in good taste.

Good day at camp. Even my son enjoyed the first 20 minutes before he got tired of being in his stroller.

Good for D'brick, nice pics too, thanks!!! :cheers:

Hey, GM, how you doing up there? Not as hot as Ocala I bet.

I assume that truck belongs to the Jets?

NO, it's a bit better weather up here for my blood. Things are going well thanks for asking. I'd be lying if I didn't say that there were a few snow storms last winter that had me dreaming of being back down south. We're actually planning a trip down there for late September. I'll try to catch up with you when we get down there, if you're up for it.

Archived