Phins and Jets: Biggest Game of Week 1 per CBS

crashingjet

Ah lets let the kids have there fun in week 1, the grown up game comes next week.. Jan and feb will be when us big boys play:Nuts:

I've met a few of the posters here and they are cool. No need to be a prick.

Being funny is one thing (crashingjet takes the cake) but being a troll is another. I don't believe you are a troll, but your posts the last couple of days have been very troll like.

Just sayin'

I think the only reason why crashingjet is around is because everyone thinks he's stupid and we don't have to take him seriously. With TX, you had to admit that he wasn't a moron, he knew what he was doing and he'd always put at least enough truth in his posts that you can't just ignore them.

I think the only reason why crashingjet is around is because everyone thinks he's stupid and we don't have to take him seriously. With TX, you had to admit that he wasn't a moron, he knew what he was doing and he'd always put at least enough truth in his posts that you can't just ignore them.

crashingjet is what he is. He doesn't take himself seriously and makes fun of himself. Its too bad that some posters think he is being serious and try to rip him a new one.

I think we can all agree that being a Dolphin fan for the last decade would drive anyone insane!

crashingjet is what he is. He doesn't take himself seriously and makes fun of himself. Its too bad that some posters think he is being serious and try to rip him a new one.

I think we can all agree that being a Dolphin fan for the last decade would drive anyone insane!

I thought we Jet fans had it bad, he should seriously think about killing himself.

Agreed, Crashingjet is one of the funniest posters on here and has the greatest avatars too.

In less than a week, the Dolphins season-opener against the Jets has gone from a regional telecast to must-see TV

Brett Favre vs. Chad Pennington has led CBS to change its plans for Week 1.

CBS is planning to send its its No. 1 broadcast team to Dolphin Stadium for the Sept. 7 matchup.

I'll watch this game eagerly! I may have to Tivo it, but I want to see how this washes out.

In less than a week, the Dolphins season-opener against the Jets has gone from a regional telecast to must-see TV

Brett Favre vs. Chad Pennington has led CBS to change its plans for Week 1.

CBS is planning to send its its No. 1 broadcast team to Dolphin Stadium for the Sept. 7 matchup.

With both the Jets and Bills playing a 1:00 game, me and everyone else in the general Syracuse area will probably get to see Buffalo host Seattle :rolleyes:

With both the Jets and Bills playing a 1:00 game, me and everyone else in the general Syracuse area will probably get to see Buffalo host Seattle :rolleyes:

With the Houston Texans playing at the same time, guess CBS down here will be showing Matt Schaub instead of Brett Favre. :frown:

Watch online, we must.

Archived