Phins and Jets: Biggest Game of Week 1 per CBS

crashingjet

Better get yer popcorn ready...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/miamidolphins/entries/2008/08/12/dolphinsjets_headline_week_1.html

In less than a week, the Dolphins season-opener against the Jets has gone from a regional telecast to must-see TV

Brett Favre vs. Chad Pennington has led CBS to change its plans for Week 1.

CBS is planning to send its its No. 1 broadcast team to Dolphin Stadium for the Sept. 7 matchup.

Sweet.... I can see Pennington throwing a pick 6 in this game.. someone will jump an out and take it to the house.

It's your QB that holds the record for most int. ever in the NFL. Chad only has 55 ints. in over 1900 pass attempts. Regardless it should be a classic game between our 2 teams.

It's your QB that holds the record for most int. ever in the NFL. Chad only has 55 ints. in over 1900 pass attempts. Regardless it should be a classic game between our 2 teams.

Our QB played 16-17 seasons. 3.3% of Favre's passes are picks, 2.9% for Pennington. Remember, Favre throws it more, and doesn't dump it off 1/3 as much....

It should NOT be a classic game. If the jets play well, it should be a 14+ point W.

Looky who the biggest Chad Pennington fan is now...

You must be so full eating all that bull**** you have been spewing for years.

FACT: Chad Pennington is the best Quarterback the Dolphins have had since Marino retired.

:)

BZ

Looky who the biggest Chad Pennington fan is now...

You must be so full eating all that bull**** you have been spewing for years.

FACT: Chad Pennington is the best Quarterback the Dolphins have had since Marino retired.

:)

BZ

Oh yes, I'm full... Guess you haven't seen this yet...

crashingjet's Penny tribute thread

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59216

It might have been closer if Pennington could stay on the field...or attempted more than 1 pass per game past the first down marker. You're going to love that. Enjoy.

It might have been closer if Pennington could stay on the field...or attempted more than 1 pass per game past the first down marker. You're going to love that. Enjoy.

Ha, have you seen the last couple of QB's Miami has put on the field? Chad has to be a little better than them.

It's too early to get started with you. Come back a little later.

You are a complete fool. You keep spewing BS and contradicting yourself yet evertime I go to make a point you bring up a post where you allegedly 'owned' me despite making no point whatsoever.

You are a complete fool. You keep spewing BS and contradicting yourself yet evertime I go to make a point you bring up a post where you allegedly 'owned' me despite making no point whatsoever.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones dude.

:indifferent0023: You're going off topic. Don't hijack my thread and don't make me own you again.

i just love that you stick up for Pennington now. Makes me laugh ever time. :lol:

Better get yer popcorn ready...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/miamidolphins/entries/2008/08/12/dolphinsjets_headline_week_1.html

In less than a week, the Dolphins season-opener against the Jets has gone from a regional telecast to must-see TV

Brett Favre vs. Chad Pennington has led CBS to change its plans for Week 1.

CBS is planning to send its its No. 1 broadcast team to Dolphin Stadium for the Sept. 7 matchup.

That was an easy decision for CBS. Here are the other games they are showing Week 1:

Bengals at Ravens

Chiefs at Pats

Texans at Steelers

Jags at Titans

From a matchup standpoint Jags/Titans would probably be the best game as they are division rivals and both were in the playoffs last season, but for shear theatre Jets at Dolphins is the way to go.

That was an easy decision for CBS. Here are the other games they are showing Week 1:

Bengals at Ravens

Chiefs at Pats

Texans at Steelers

Jags at Titans

From a matchup standpoint Jags/Titans would probably be the best game as they are division rivals and both were in the playoffs last season, but for shear theatre Jets at Dolphins is the way to go.

Ah lets let the kids have there fun in week 1, the grown up game comes next week.. Jan and feb will be when us big boys play:Nuts:

Archived