Jets/Patriots National Broadcast?

w00t99

I'm a student at Ohio State but am from Long Island and I was just wondering if the home opener against the patriots would be nationally televised except for localized markets, its a 4 o clock game and theres only 2 other games at that time.thanks

I'm a student at Ohio State but am from Long Island and I was just wondering if the home opener against the patriots would be nationally televised except for localized markets, its a 4 o clock game and theres only 2 other games at that time.thanks

Have you seen those other games (they suck!)? As CBS has the doubleheader in Week 2, most of the Country will get the Pats/Jets game.

Thanks Gainzo. I just hope they show it here in Ills country.

Lets look at the other games:

Dolphins at Cards

San Diego at Denver

Baltimore at Houston

Of course they will show the Pats/Jets game in upstate New York!

Lets look at the other games:

Dolphins at Cards

San Diego at Denver

Baltimore at Houston

Of course they will show the Pats/Jets game in upstate New York!

Yeah...CBS will have their hands tied though between Jets/Pats and Bolts/Broncos.

My guess is they'll choose to air Jets/Pats as the National game because of the Favre hype, coming to NY for his home debut, Brady vs Favre, Jets/Patriots, and Mangini/Bilicheck. Seriously, considering both teams will probably be 1-0 as well, how much more hype can you possibly generate? LOL.

Archived