Preseason Parking- No Satellite Lots- Park At At Stadium And Other Info

Lil Bit Special

Hey everyone- was just on the jets site.

Here's what they have about parking for this year:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/game/parking/

For the 2008 season, only ticket holders with a Pre-Paid Parking Permit will be allowed to park at the Meadowlands Sports Complex. With construction of our new stadium well underway, there are some changes for you to be aware of:

1) All parking lots will open five hours prior to game time.

2) Lots 5, 9 & 11 have a new configuration with a new road and new entrances added.

3) There is limited parking in Lots 13 & 17 as the result of the construction of the Giants Training Facility.

4) The front section of Lots 10 & 18 will be reserved for ticket holders with disabilities.

5) The Satellite Parking Area will not be available for our two preseason games. If you do not have a Pre-Paid Parking Permit for the preseason games, you may pay at the toll plazas at the entrances to the Meadowlands Sports Complex and park in the main lots.

For the 2008 season, only ticket holders with a Pre-Paid Parking Permit will be allowed to park at the Meadowlands Sports Complex. With construction of our new stadium well underway, there are some changes for you to be aware of:

2) Lots 5, 9 & 11 have a new configuration with a new road and new entrances added.

3) There is limited parking in Lots 13 & 17 as the result of the construction of the Giants Training Facility.

4) The front section of Lots 10 & 18 will be reserved for ticket holders with disabilities.

5) The Satellite Parking Area will not be available for our two preseason games. If you do not have a Pre-Paid Parking Permit for the preseason games, you may pay at the toll plazas at the entrances to the Meadowlands Sports Complex and park in the main lots.

Isn't being a Jets fan considered a disability? It should be. I'm going to write my congressman.

When you write be sure to get him/her to vote on the cheating in sports bill.

I think one was already involved in that - some old geezer from Pennsylvania who represents comcast and graduated high school with Brett Favre.;)

That front area of LOT 18 is Brend`s tailgating area ,this is gonna mess up

ehhh, its ok, you can still come hang with us at our tailgate, play some beer pong, do a few keg stands, hop up on the hummer and lead a jets chant.

...that sounds like something I would thoroughly enjoy! Yah, throw in a naked hotdog, and holy cow! Nirvana!

LOL!!!

Thanks for the offer, but I'll be tailgating with the Christian Crusade Against Gate D. Come on by. Free apple juice and sugar cookies!

...that sounds like something I would thoroughly enjoy! Yah, throw in a naked hotdog, and holy cow! Nirvana!

LOL!!!

Thanks for the offer, but I'll be tailgating with the Christian Crusade Against Gate D. Come on by. Free apple juice and sugar cookies!

COOKIES ARE THE WORK OF THE DEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!

344129-church_lady1.jpg

BZ

LOL!!!

what in the world is a naked hotdog???? What do you do with such a hotdog garb??

Well it would figure that the christian crusade would be giving out cookies and juice, I mean, that is a staple of the diet of the demographic they are secretly after,lol.

what in the world is a naked hotdog???? What do you do with such a hotdog garb??

Well it would figure that the christian crusade would be giving out cookies and juice, I mean, that is a staple of the diet of the demographic they are secretly after,lol.

1) remember that photo you posted long ago that i took exception to? the one with a hot dog as a prop? Yah, that one. I was making a "joke." Guess I FAILED again. :) Either that, or you are just a little slow on the uptake today

2) I don't get it. Are you saying that the Christian Crusaders are after Jets board moderators? You know, immature chubby guys? ;)

1) remember that photo you posted long ago that i took exception to? the one with a hot dog as a prop? Yah, that one. I was making a "joke." Guess I FAILED again. :) Either that, or you are just a little slow on the uptake today

2) I don't get it. Are you saying that the Christian Crusaders are after Jets board moderators? You know, immature chubby guys? ;)

lol, well i didn't understand the naked thing, i mean, the girl had clothes on and the hotdog had a bun. Maybe if you said hot dog dildo or hot dog sex toy, or dirty buttdog, or something else I would have gotten it. Or maybe I am a little slow today.

And I am sure the mods love cookies, but I would think beer would be a better bait to catch them with than apple juice.

lol, well i didn't understand the naked thing, i mean, the girl had clothes on and the hotdog had a bun. Maybe if you said hot dog dildo or hot dog sex toy, or dirty buttdog, or something else I would have gotten it. Or maybe I am a little slow today.

And I am sure the mods love cookies, but I would think beer would be a better bait to catch them with than apple juice.

Beer. Funny thing.....I'm not a big fan. Even the high end stuff. A great guy had me try Peroni recently (always seen it, just never tried it) - eh.....like I said, I'm not a beer fan. I don't really like hotdogs either. :)

Beer. Funny thing.....I'm not a big fan. Even the high end stuff. A great guy had me try Peroni recently (always seen it, just never tried it) - eh.....like I said, I'm not a beer fan. I don't really like hotdogs either. :)

well, you may not like hotdogs, but you would love my sausage

Archived