Official Ny Jets Vs. Redskins Game Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coles and Favre sharing a laugh on the sideline. The whole Coles/Favre story is nonsense. Coles may be a a difficult guy to deal with, and he may be loyal to Pennington, but he's a smart guy and will do well with Favre.

I see Ricky Williams had another pretty good game for Miami. If there's one thing that would worry me about the Week 1 game it would be that.

Chad had a good game too. He never had a good game against them for us, but now in preseason as a Fin he does. Usually for us he'd throw 3 INTs by the end of the first quarter.

I'm still not worried though. If we lose to Miami it would just be pathetic.

Chad had a good game too. He never had a good game against them for us, but now in preseason as a Fin he does. Usually for us he'd throw 3 INTs by the end of the first quarter.

I'm still not worried though. If we lose to Miami it would just be pathetic.

It was all dink and dunk stuff according to Miami fans (Surprise, Surprise) but it is not good to hear him playing well. IF Ricky Williams can be anything like he used to be (all signs seem to be pointing toward this unfortunately) and Ronnie Brown can get back to 100% the the Dolphins should have a formidable rushing attack. That will open up a lot of play action for Chad.

Like I said, this worries me, that game may not be as automatic as I first thought.

It was all dink and dunk stuff according to Miami fans (Surprise, Surprise) but it is not good to hear him playing well. IF Ricky Williams can be anything like he used to be (all signs seem to be pointing toward this unfortunately) and Ronnie Brown can get back to 100% the the Dolphins should have a formidable rushing attack. That will open up a lot of play action for Chad.

Like I said, this worries me, that game may not be as automatic as I first thought.

They showed a couple of Chad's throws at halftime and they weren't of the dink and dunk variety.

They also showed Ricky running. He looked very good and could be a thorn in the side of the Jets, Pats & Bills this season.

Archived