Titan Jersey

Favorite_Toon

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you guys thought Imade the right decision. I ordered a authentic Brett favre Ny titan jersey. But then I called this morning to change that.. I told them to change it to keller...

My thinking is this... favre might only be here for one year...so might as well get a rookie that I know has a very good potentiol to be great for us for years to come.. plus.. EVERYONE is wearing favre jerseys.. The come out of the woodwork fans ..packer fans... everyone.. so do you think I did the right thing? Spending 250 on a jersey might as well be the right choice..

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you guys thought Imade the right decision. I ordered a authentic Brett favre Ny titan jersey. But then I called this morning to change that.. I told them to change it to keller...

My thinking is this... favre might only be here for one year...so might as well get a rookie that I know has a very good potentiol to be great for us for years to come.. plus.. EVERYONE is wearing favre jerseys.. The come out of the woodwork fans ..packer fans... everyone.. so do you think I did the right thing? Spending 250 on a jersey might as well be the right choice..

Good choice on the player, but I'm not so crazy over the Titans Jersey.

I guess if you already have home and away jerseys, going with the blue and gold is ok.

The authentic is the way to go, they are a thousand times better than the replicas, and allot nicer than the EQTs, but $250 is ridiculous.

Authentic is the way to go.But ive got a closet full of players that are no longer with the NYJETS ( Pennington,Vilma,Lucas,Johnson,Jones).Only authentics I buy are the older guys NAMATH,BYRD,BOOZER etc. I either buy the bootlegs from e-bay or the semi-authentics from here on in.

Yeah..authentic look cheap though... and the thing is I am a jet fan not a favre fan...although I got the chills when he ran out low five'n the team!! but I like keller alot.... I think hes going to be one of the better TE's in the league..
The authentics look great, the replicas look cheap.

Longevity is the key man, I'm holding off on buying my Harris and Revis until I see them extended. Rhodes is my next purchase. So hard to have a guy stay in one place anymore.

As for the Keller jersey, I cringe when the words Jets and TE are mentioned within 10 words of each other. Lets hope he changes that.

Hey Guys,

You made the right choice.

Archived