osi vs dbrick

Pragmatic Bus

i do think he is overrated. dont get me wrong that doesnot mean he is a bad player. but he is not a future HOFer can block anybody LT that everybody praises.

i mean compared to dbrick how many elite DE did he face last year. and he went to the probowl.

people are on his band wagon like they were on mcneills bandwagon his rooky year.

every body is making him out to be the best LT in the league. which he is not.

Levi Brown defines overrated, I have never ever rated him and don't have a clue how anyone who ever watches The Cincinatti Bengals play actually does. I'm not saying Joe Thomas is a great LT, he had a great season. That is all we have to base him on.

Thomas also went up against the likes of Terrell Suggs (X2), Justin Smith (X2), James Harrison (X2), Mario Williams, Richard Seymour, Derrick Burgess etc.

So yeah...He got very lucky.

You have no point at all in that regard.:confused0058:

Levi Brown defines overrated, I have never ever rated him and don't have a clue how anyone who ever watches The Cincinatti Bengals play actually does. I'm not saying Joe Thomas is a great LT, he had a great season. That is all we have to base him on.

Thomas also went up against the likes of Terrell Suggs (X2), Justin Smith (X2), James Harrison (X2), Mario Williams, Richard Seymour, Derrick Burgess etc.

So yeah...He got very lucky.

You have no point at all in that regard.:confused0058:

that way dbrick wents up against

seymour x2

jarvis green x2

adalius thomas x2

suggs

jason taylor x2

Aaron Schobel x2---------very underrated

osi umenura

trent cole

justin smith

james harrison

aaron smith

demarcus ware

greg ellis

chris canty

kamerion wimbley

albert haynesworth

kyle vandenbosh---------who i think is the best of this whole bunch

jared allen

*** sry forgot justin tuck

that way dbrick wents up against

seymour x2

jarvis green x2

adalius thomas x2

suggs

jason taylor x2

Aaron Schobel x2---------very underrated

osi umenura

trent cole

justin smith

james harrison

aaron smith

demarcus ware

greg ellis

chris canty

kamerion wimbley

albert haynesworth

kyle vandenbosh---------who i think is the best of this whole bunch

jared allen

*** sry forgot justin tuck

That's not my point. Both guys faced a lot of quality DE's last year, and in terms of pass protection both did well. Thomas just did significantly better than just about anyone.

That's not my point. Both guys faced a lot of quality DE's last year, and in terms of pass protection both did well. Thomas just did significantly better than just about anyone.

OH so now that is not your point anymore when i showed you a better list than the pathetic attempt you made at it. be serious man. going up against that much talent next to adrien clark. evey week can take a toll on a player in only his second year specially when u lose a leader like kendal

OH so now that is not your point anymore when i showed you a better list than the pathetic attempt you made at it. be serious man. going up against that much talent next to adrien clark. evey week can take a toll on a player in only his second year specially when u lose a leader like kendal

WTF are you talking about. I am in no way trying to put down D'Brick at all, just saying that you have no point in calling Joe Thomas 'overrated'. WTF does Ferguson have to do with anything?!?!

WTF are you talking about. I am in no way trying to put down D'Brick at all, just saying that you have no point in calling Joe Thomas 'overrated'. WTF does Ferguson have to do with anything?!?!

furguson is better than joe thomas thats my point what is your point with that little list you gave me

you wanted to cut mike nugent after he missed a FG in the preseason. even though he made a couple of clutch goals in the regular season last year. you have no credibility with me PAL!

We won 4 games last year, how many clutch FG's do you think he hit?

Give me a break, Nugent sucks and you know it.

furguson is better than joe thomas thats my point what is your point with that little list you gave me

So Joe Thomas has one bad preseason game and you think he's overrated. He had a great season last year, in both pass protection and run blocking (something he is miles ahead of D'Brick in). I like D'Brick but so far he has not had a season like Joe Thomas had last season.

Archived