Stadium Question

ECURB

1) Player enter by Section 101

2) Home bench is on Section 111 side

Thanks!

I always forget... I need to find me some tickets in section 105ish for the JETS Pats game now... time to break out the cash... damn you Brett Favre for driving up prices!

Oh no, ecurb is going to show up to a tailgate with his Pennington jersey. Help us all.

I think I am going to buy a Cotch Titans jersey actually.

The GF doesnt know what player to get... she likes Ratlif but I told her that is dangerous if he doesnt pan out... lol

I think I am going to buy a Cotch Titans jersey actually.

The GF doesnt know what player to get... she likes Ratlif but I told her that is dangerous if he doesnt pan out... lol

Which jersey should I get? I am thinking of just getting one with my name so I dont need to worry about the player leaving...

prodfh5.jpgprodgvi9.jpgprodwxk1.jpg

You're really going to roam around the meadowlands with your user name on the back of your jersey? :lol:

ecurb is my username for everything and was even a nickname since back in high school...

But yeah I cant wait for the first JNer to see "ecurb" walking around... we I be given a beer or yelled "chad sucks" at... lol

ecurb is my username for everything and was even a nickname since back in high school...

But yeah I cant wait for the first JNer to see "ecurb" walking around... we I be given a beer or yelled "chad sucks" at... lol

You'll be given a beer. hell, I was even Garb's bartender last year. anything is possible.

Archived