Congrats Jet fans!

Samphin

Fun opening day game. Obviously I was hoping my Phins could pull out a miracle of our own at the end, but it wasn't meant to be.

Your defense looks pretty good. Granted we have rookies all over the field, but you guys penetrated all day long.

I hope you guys would admit that Chad and Co. made you pucker towards the end there :)

Oh and lady luck will always be on Favre's side. If anyone else lobs that duckfart of a pass on 4th and 13, its a pick or floats to the ground incomplete. :Nuts:

And thank Dan Henning for calling a fade in the endzone to our shortest receiver (Davone Bess) instead of pounding it inside with Ronnie Brown...

Oh well. congrats again and with Brady possibly out next week, you guys may go 2-0.

Fun opening day game. Obviously I was hoping my Phins could pull out a miracle of our own at the end, but it wasn't meant to be.

Your defense looks pretty good. Granted we have rookies all over the field, but you guys penetrated all day long.

I hope you guys would admit that Chad and Co. made you pucker towards the end there :)

Oh and lady luck will always be on Favre's side. If anyone else lobs that duckfart of a pass on 4th and 13, its a pick or floats to the ground incomplete. :Nuts:

And thank Dan Henning for calling a fade in the endzone to our shortest receiver (Davone Bess) instead of pounding it inside with Ronnie Brown...

Oh well. congrats again and with Brady possibly out next week, you guys may go 2-0.

Hey, thanks for coming back like you promised and not making all kinds of excuses like some other Phins fans on the board.

As I said many many times before this game, Parcells has cleaned house this offseason and brought in a bunch of young guys, and a whole new coaching staff. There will be growing pains this year, but give all the guys on this team another year of experience and Parcells another draft, and by 09/'10 you guys may be competing for the division (especially with Favre likely gone and Brady isn't getting any younger)...

I guess it all depends on how Beck/Henne pan out vs. Clemsns/Ratliff of the Jets, Trent Edwards of the Bills, and _____, of the Pats.

I posted in the other thread but will say it again here... Congrats on the game today fellas.

As Sam said, we have a young team who played like rookies for sure. I knew the game would be low scoring and close. We were beaten by a better, more experienced team.

Good luck this season fellas ;)

I posted in the other thread but will say it again here... Congrats on the game today fellas.

As Sam said, we have a young team who played like rookies for sure. I knew the game would be lowing scoring and close. We were beaten by a better, more experienced team.

Good luck this season fellas ;)

I had a feelin' you and Sam would show class. Good job man. :cheers:

Archived