Did the Bills look good or seahawks look horrible?

Jetkid94

Well played really well, our defense was amazing, and the special teams was just as good. Roscoe Parrish had the best punt return I've ever seen, and we also got a TD on a fake FG, it was awesome.

I really think we have a shot this year to make some noise. Hopefully we play as good or better next week, in what will be a dog fight in Jacksonville.

Well played really well, our defense was amazing, and the special teams was just as good. Roscoe Parrish had the best punt return I've ever seen, and we also got a TD on a fake FG, it was awesome.

I really think we have a shot this year to make some noise. Hopefully we play as good or better next week, in what will be a dog fight in Jacksonville.

you are catching jacksonville at a good time.. kind of like how were catching the pats on a good time.

I go to every Bills Jets game at the meadowlands and its always late season and it never means anything i want that game to mean something, because I go with buffalo fans, so I want you guys stay with us throughout the year.

you are catching jacksonville at a good time.. kind of like how were catching the pats on a good time.

I go to every Bills Jets game at the meadowlands and its always late season and it never means anything i want that game to mean something, because I go with buffalo fans, so I want you guys stay with us throughout the year.

I honestly have no problem with the Jets, expect the two times a year we play. Good luck next week, and I hope you knock off those fags from Beantown.

Oh yeah, I hope you can stay with US this year. :D

I honestly have no problem with the Jets, expect the two times a year we play. Good luck next week, and I hope you knock off those fags from Beantown.

Oh yeah, I hope you can stay with US this year. :D

I personally like the Bills, but now there good so im a little worried, but nonethless good luck next week, as you guys can really crush the Jags hopes.

i didn't see the game, but from the recap it sounds like the bills special teams is better than ever (they might have the best st's in the league). yeah roscoe's punt return might be one of the highlights of the year. defense is off to a good start also.

seattle on the other hand was sub par. hasslebeck was shorthanded and had no go to receivers. the bills capitalized on it as a good team should.

the bills definitely look like a team to watch this year. fortunately for the jets imo that they don't meet until week 8.

Archived