Michael the Turner Burner.

CoachTsurfing

No, TJ will get many TDs with this re-vamped O-Line. And how can you already say we may need a runningback? It's only been one game, and TJ destroyed it.

No, Michael Turner destroyed it... TJ had a game that he should have VS the Phins...

No, TJ will get many TDs with this re-vamped O-Line. And how can you already say we may need a runningback? It's only been one game, and TJ destroyed it.

Last year his lone td came against the phins. He had a sub standard year in the td department last year. And now a days a 1000 yard rb isn't really all that great. I think he will have a better year, but Jones is no Turner. I just like to think ahead. Always look to improve yourself.

Not to say I told you so, but I ****ing told you so.

Troll you're smarter than that. Although I was never against us going after Turner, I wasn't disappointed that we didn't give up a 1st for him.

Running up stats against what will end up being one of the worst defenses in the league does not make him a world beater. Let's see if he can continue on a consistent basis and also see if he can carry a full workload before we start trying to rub it in faces.

Archived