A "W" without Coles.

JETSFAN5180

Calm down. I'm not a Coles fan either, but he was hurt, so he played a limited role. I give him credit for that. Even Brett Favre said that post near the end zone should have been a TD but his lack of experience with Coles meant he thought Coles would come in a little more...

later on in the year, we'll be clicking.

Yes I have no idea who my dad (standing 5 yards to right) ever was.

It's ridiculous questioning Coles' effort out there. He's been injured throughout camp and has yet to fully develop chemistry with Favre. He will, with time. All of the throws he recieved from Favre we low, they would have been great catches had he have hauled them in.

I think a lot of fans were disappointed about how coles didn't really warm up to brett right away, but honestly I kind of respect the guy for that. His contract dispute a while back was a little bit crazy and he is still a little banged up so I'm going to give him a pass. However, that being said Stuckey looked good this off season so if Coles doesn't have a great season at least we have our second wr.

Coles looked fine to me. Not many passes thrown in his direction, since he and Favre haven't had much time to develop chemistry. It seemed to me that the passes in LC's direction tended to be Brett's worst passes of the game. Coles still gave solid effort when the ball was thrown his way.

LC is starting to look like he is out of gas or lost interest in being a good football player, but he was one of our best WR for a while, he has the concusions to prove it. I give him 3-4 more weeks to judge him as done in the NFL but not yet. HE didnt really try on that slant and that bad pass that could of gone for a TD. That to me looked like giving 60%

Archived