It is official...Brady on IR

JonEJet

This was the first season that I thought we could beat Brady and the Pats early

in the season because of all improvements we made with the team.

All hell would have broke out on here if we had lost to Pennington with the few

idiot Fin fans today.

Now we have to worry about Cassel beating us on Sunday. I don't want to think

about it if that happens.

You know, I wish I could root for the Jest because some of you are friends and it would be very cool to see your euphoria, but Madmike kills it. I hope they suck.

One dude kills it? I don't buy it, honey! :) You could never bring yourself to root for the Jets no matter how many of your friends wear green..

And the flip of that is, although most of us wouldn't wish injury on Brady, we don't feel one iota of sorrow for the Patriots right now. Or a majority of their fans.

One dude kills it? I don't buy it, honey! :) You could never bring yourself to root for the Jets no matter how many of your friends wear green..

And the flip of that is, although most of us wouldn't wish injury on Brady, we don't feel one iota of sorrow for the Patriots right now. Or a majority of their fans.

word

Me-YOW....

dead on babe

You nailed it.

HE (Belly) is almost to tears, Dont cry every team goes through injuries, its part of the game.

belly has to be thinking those type injuries could be career enders.

I just heard him kind of bitch about a hit below the knees, his NT/DT (wolfork) is famous for going below the knees. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. http://www.patriots.com/homepage/

Now they have an excuse for when the JETS buff them up this week

Archived