It is official...Brady on IR

JonEJet

And all of a sudden we have a huge ****ing chance to be AFC East Champions. We better make the most of this opportunity. The Bills and even to an extent the Matt Cassell led Pats will not lie down easily so the Jets better be prepared to step up and compete with the best week in, week out.

I feel bad for Brady. He was ready to play. But, I don't feel as bad for him as I do for myself...LOL! I'm not making 14 mil a year plus another 10 in adorsements - I'm not dating an international supermodel gazillionaire and have a beautiful son I can see grow. I guess what I'm saying is that is sucks.....but geez, in the grand scheme of things....he'll be alright.

Anyway, the one thing I will be really hoping for this season is for karma to bite Madmike in the azz. You know it's coming.

Anyway, the one thing I will be really hoping for this season is for karma to bite Madmike in the azz. You know it's coming.

I hear ya. Here's to a rabid woodpecker pecking out his eyes and $hitting in his ears so he can't see or hear his beloved Jets all season.

Not cool madmike, not cool. Nobody should ever wish for an injury to any player no matter how much you may hate him. Now with our luck with your constant crap about how you wished it, it would be our luck that Favre tears his rotator cuff or breaks his leg on Sunday.

Not cool madmike, not cool. Nobody should ever wish for an injury to any player no matter how much you may hate him. Now with our luck with your constant crap about how you wished it, it would be our luck that Favre tears his rotator cuff or breaks his leg on Sunday.

I don't hate him because he's a good player and he's beaten the Jets. I wish him nothing but ill because his entire career is a fraud built on cheating.

Archived