The next big thing in the NFL...

StillerPaul

Every couple years it seems a young QB steps into the limelight. Enter Jay Cutler last night.... Yea sure it was against the Raiders. Maybe they are real bad, maybe not. All i know is that guy seemed to have a great presence and poise to him, looked to me like everything is starting to click for him. He'll be a good one IMO.

Every couple years it seems a young QB steps into the limelight. Enter Jay Cutler last night.... Yea sure it was against the Raiders. Maybe they are real bad, maybe not. All i know is that guy seemed to have a great presence and poise to him, looked to me like everything is starting to click for him. He'll be a good one IMO.

yeah he seemed pretty solid right up til mike & mike put me asleep.

Aaron Rodgers played with a lot of confidence as well. can you believe all the penalties? 3 in a row in minny's goalline stance :shock:

Yea there were alot of iffy ticky tack calls this weekend. Maybe the refs still in pre-season mode?

I'll be keeping a closer eye on Denver this year for sure. After watching that game last night us AFC folk got cause for concern. ;)

the salary cap has proven to be a wonderful tool in the nfl. any given sunday is for real

Cutler has progressed each season and would've put up even better numbers last season if he hadn't had his problems with diabities. He's going to be a good Quarterback while Matt Leinart is a bust and Vince Young is a soft crybaby little douche. Cutler was the cream of that crop of QB's after all in 2006.

As for Rodgers, one game is way too early. Lets see what he does over the course of the entire season. Minnesota's pass defense is putrid.

I'll reserve judgment till a little later in the season against a better team, but he was my favorite QB coming out of the draft that year. One thing I will say though is I'm thankful for him and Eddie Royal making DeAngelo Hall look silly last night. That guy is so overrated it's painful.

It's only been 1 game, don't judge so quickly....

Archived