USC vs Ohio state

00tonytone

I'm pretty annoyed at myself for buying into the James Laurinaitis hype before last season's draft. I saw some moments from him early on last season that impressed me but from what I've seen since he gets seriously exposed vs strong opposition. That LB for USC, Ray Maualuga, Simply looks scary. He IMO will be a much better LB in the NFL than Laurinaitis. I would love to see the Jets end up with him in next years draft, although somehow I doubt that'll be possible.

I'm pretty annoyed at myself for buying into the James Laurinaitis hype before last season's draft. I saw some moments from him early on last season that impressed me but from what I've seen since he gets seriously exposed vs strong opposition. That LB for USC, Ray Maualuga, Simply looks scary. He IMO will be a much better LB in the NFL than Laurinaitis. I would love to see the Jets end up with him in next years draft, although somehow I doubt that'll be possible.

He'll be gone VERY early in the draft barring injury. With us picking pretty late in the draft ;) odds on he'll be long gone.

Archived