You See That Minnesota Field Goal?

war ensemble

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever, my point remains.

No need to get excited over a 54 yarder in a dome.

That kick was still impressive. Extremely accurate and enough for at least a 60 yarder. It was an impressive drive to watch, this is a good game.

I hope Nuge can make it back on the team and impress me like he sometimes did. One can only hope...

Minny is absolutely dominating on both sides of the ball and only have 12 points. That is the downside of having a ****ty QB on a great team. This is why I don't think they will go far in the playoffs if they make it. Tavaris will not win you the game.

Minny is absolutely dominating on both sides of the ball and only have 12 points. That is the downside of having a ****ty QB on a great team. This is why I don't think they will go far in the playoffs if they make it. Tavaris will not win you the game.

he's a poor mans vince young...

vince is a poor mans mike vick lol

Tavaris Jackson has not been the problem. The playcalling has been ridiculously bad. Brad Childress must think it's illegal to pass on 1st down, or cal the occasional play action.

Jackson also had a damn good throw dropped in the endzone, seriously, lay off.

Tavaris Jackson has not been the problem. The playcalling has been ridiculously bad. Brad Childress must think it's illegal to pass on 1st down, or cal the occasional play action.

I dunno, he did make a few good throws and the playcalling is terrible. However, Almost half of his throws are coming up short and I see him making some bad throws in regards to not having a clean throwing window and still throwing it and having it batted down.

It's a combination of both. Childress is just a terrible OC, doesn't mix things up at all. Not only that, I don't think he's playing to his Tarvaris' strengths. But Jackson has also been very inaccurate on a few wide open receivers that could've led to big yards. AP and the Viking's O-Line are the reason there are so many field goals. Once Tarvaris gets past the 50 his weaknesses shine and the playcalling just gets even more conservative.

EDIT: How about Jackson's throw 10 yards behind Sidney Rice a few minutes ago. LOL

I dunno, he did make a few good throws and the playcalling is terrible. However, Almost half of his throws are coming up short and I see him making some bad throws in regards to not having a clean throwing window and still throwing it and having it batted down.

Just take a look at the last series, he makes a great throw on a 3rd down conversion.

1st down - un for nothing, indy waiting for it.

2nd down - Short pass, FB on the flat. Not great but not bad.

3rd down - A ****ing Screen!! WTF? Let him throw the ball past the 1st down marker, give him a ****ing chance.

Seriously, Childress needs to take the cuffs off of him. When he did last week he started playing well. This run, run, pass stuff doesn't help the kid. He needs to get a chance on 1st down when Indy will be playing the run.

Now that Indy are back in it expect them to get even more conservative, Childress is a complete joke!

Just take a look at the last series, he makes a great throw on a 3rd down conversion.

1st down - un for nothing, indy waiting for it.

2nd down - Short pass, FB on the flat. Not great but not bad.

3rd down - A ****ing Screen!! WTF? Let him throw the ball past the 1st down marker, give him a ****ing chance.

Seriously, Childress needs to take the cuffs off of him. When he did last week he started playing well. This run, run, pass stuff doesn't help the kid. He needs to get a chance on 1st down when Indy will be playing the run.

Now that Indy are back in it expect them to get even more conservative, Childress is a complete joke!

Childress is a joke, I agree... But Jackson is consistently under throwing his receivers all day. Also the addai run does not look like a TD.

Archived