PSU = pot smokers united

Blackout

• 2 weeks later...
Ehh. If they put PSU in the championship game I could just put 10k on whoever is playing them and enjoy my day that way too. The Big 10 sucks.

This is hilarious commentary from someone who supports the 6th best conference in comparing teh 2nd best conference (Sagarins).

Again, you make no sense.

Nobody will PUT PSU in the championship game. If they are there, they will have EARNED it.

Not that you would know of anything like that.

This is hilarious commentary from someone who supports the 6th best conference in comparing teh 2nd best conference (Sagarins).

Again, you make no sense.

Nobody will PUT PSU in the championship game. If they are there, they will have EARNED it.

Not that you would know of anything like that.

Well it's not their fault they are in a crappy conference... It IS their fault that they play no good OOC teams. It's very clear that big 10 teams are overmatched in bowl games every year. When will that get through that thick skull of yours?

Well it's not their fault they are in a crappy conference... It IS their fault that they play no good OOC teams. It's very clear that big 10 teams are overmatched in bowl games every year. When will that get through that thick skull of yours?

PSU has managed very well in Bowl games, thank you.

The Big 10 is the number 2 rated conference, Big East 6th.

You continue to sound foolish and jealous.

How many Big East teams in the top 20? Where are they ranked?

Oh.

PSU has managed very well in Bowl games, thank you.

The Big 10 is the number 2 rated conference, Big East 6th.

You continue to sound foolish and jealous.

How many Big East teams in the top 20? Where are they ranked?

Oh.

Stop being a troll. This isn't about Big East vs Big 10. This is about the Big 10 teams that get embarrassed in bowl games every year because their conference is overrated.

Stop being a troll. This isn't about Big East vs Big 10. This is about the Big 10 teams that get embarrassed in bowl games every year because their conference is overrated.

How Ohio State and how Michigan and how other Big 10 teams perform in Bowls and how they have performed in the past has ZERO, I repeat ZERO effect on what PSU may do in a Bowl game this year.

In fact, how PSU has performed in Bowl games in the past has little effect on how PSU will perform this year.

Prove that point otherwise. I bet you can't. And that makes your point ridiculous.

How Ohio State and how Michigan and how other Big 10 teams perform in Bowls and how they have performed in the past has ZERO, I repeat ZERO effect on what PSU may do in a Bowl game this year.

In fact, how PSU has performed in Bowl games in the past has little effect on how PSU will perform this year.

Prove that point otherwise. I bet you can't. And that makes your point ridiculous.

I guess the fact that big 10 teams get embarrassed every year in bowls doesn't exist for you. It will be pretty funny after the game to see what your excuses are after Bama Texas or USC blows PSU off the field.

I guess the fact that big 10 teams get embarrassed every year in bowls doesn't exist for you. It will be pretty funny after the game to see what your excuses are after Bama Texas or USC blows PSU off the field.

If you want to go by history, and you really shouldn't, PSU has the BEST all time Bowl winning percentage for teams with 10 or more victories.

In the 2 previous Bowls where they were playing for a Natl Championship, they won.

I am not saying they are going to the championship game, but your ridiculous argument basing their result on how other teams in the past have performed in Bowl games is quite stupid.

Stupid is as stupid types, in your case.

If you want to go by history, and you really shouldn't, PSU has the BEST all time Bowl winning percentage for teams with 10 or more victories.

In the 2 previous Bowls where they were playing for a Natl Championship, they won.

I am not saying they are going to the championship game, but your ridiculous argument basing their result on how other teams in the past have performed in Bowl games is quite stupid.

Stupid is as stupid types, in your case.

Stats compiled in the 80s are meaningless in 2008.

So please tell me how other teams perform in Bowl games, in the past, affects PSU?

I mean a real reason, not a Madmike reason.

Oh, and BTW, the current Senior class on PSU football is 3-0 in Bowls, with one of those being a BCS game.

Yes the 80s are just as relevant as what happened the last 3 years. Shut up. Your homerism isn't cute anymore.

Yes the 80s are just as relevant as what happened the last 3 years. Shut up. Your homerism isn't cute anymore.

If the last three years aren't relevant for PSU in bowl games, then OSU getting killed in the championship isn't either.

P.S. PSU throttled Oregon State this year, ask USC how much of a cupcake they are.

If the last three years aren't relevant for PSU in bowl games, then OSU getting killed in the championship isn't either.

P.S. PSU throttled Oregon State this year, ask USC how much of a cupcake they are.

Jared, Mike does not respond well to logic and proof.

His theories are more based on spite and jealousy. If you have a 5 year old, you will know what I am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
If the Big 10 is "crappy" what does that make the Big Least?

Worse than wretched?

I'm not getting into a Big East vs Big 10 argument with a jackass like you. I'm just saying how happy I am that I won't have to watch another overrated big 10 team get destroyed in the NCG.

Archived