2009 Yanks: 2 Guys I'm Not Sure What To Do With......

JonEJet

how many more games do you think the yanks win if wang is pitching instead of rasner who hasn't pitched into the 7th inning at all this season. 5-10 rasner with an almost 6 era who gave up 135 hits in 110 innings. Wang consistently went late in games which helped the bullpen and won more often then not. There is no way if you switch him and rasner you don't get at least 8 more wins for the yankees. Now this is a purely theoritical and hypothetical discussion and the fact is that Wang was out and the yanks didn't make the playoffs this year. But, to suggest that the yanks don't make it with a healthy Wang is just comical.

You do realize that you both supported and deterred from your statement in teh same paragraph?

Crystal ball wish casting is on of the most useless exercising in sports.

But if it makes you feel better, go for it.

You do realize that you both supported and deterred from your statement in teh same paragraph?

Crystal ball wish casting is on of the most useless exercising in sports.

But if it makes you feel better, go for it.

A) where did I do it?

and

B) So what is I did?

While Abreu is gone the real issue is Matsui and Damon in the same outfield....absolutely brutal.

On a side note I found this hilarious spoof of PTI I thought yall would enjoy

http://www.digitalfuntown.com/videos/90

I agree completely. The worst case has to be Damon \ Matsui splitting LF and DH time. I think Nady is in RF next year along with someone not named Melky in CF.

What if you didn't try to convey it. What would it mean then?

Think about it...

That I was not trying to communicate and was just typing down random words as art or that I was merely testing out the function of my internet and my e-missive had no communicative purposed?

Archived