Stuckey - #1 reciever - best WR in the universe!!!!!!!!

Blackout

We need a new #1. Stuckey is solid at #3, same with Cotch #2. Coles is getting old, he's slow, and has questionable catching. I would like to see a speedy WR drafted, or if they could develop that fella on the practice squad I think. (Check me on that?)

Shoot me for saying this, but I'd much rather have Santana Moss than Coles right now.

It takes at least 2-3 years to develop a WR. You have to plan these things in advance. But everyone always wants to blow picks only on defense, that's why we never have offense, which takes awhile to develop, and then you just need to maintain it every once in awhile.

So now what do we have? A defense that sucks, and an offense that sucks. Look at how the Broncos and Colts develop their team. Look at how the Giants develop. Those are the blueprints, not the Patriots get the HoF QB and nobody else plan.

It takes at least 2-3 years to develop a WR. You have to plan these things in advance. But everyone always wants to blow picks only on defense, that's why we never have offense, which takes awhile to develop, and then you just need to maintain it every once in awhile.

So now what do we have? A defense that sucks, and an offense that sucks. Look at how the Broncos and Colts develop their team. Look at how the Giants develop. Those are the blueprints, not the Patriots get the HoF QB and nobody else plan.

We've got the HoF QB and it's still not working out too well.

Archived