Jets-Cardinals predictions

faba

I just had a dream, the Jets won 18-13 and Calvin Pace had 5 sacks, then I

was drinking Polish beer with Dr Cox from Scrubs when his wife turned up

and send me out for some smokes, I found that quite strange as he was the

last thing I saw as I turned my tv off before sleep halfway through Point Break

as he was chatting to Keanu Reeves about something.

Just when I think you can't bury your nose any further up some JN ass here, I find myself standing corrected.

The latest line on this game hovers at one single point. Too close to call, but I'm siding with Aquaman here. Boldin and Fitz are HUGE weapons!

lol ain't you got some clowns fans to pester or something? Or are ya afraid they'll beat the crap out of ya too? :)

No chance in hell the Jets hold Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin to 9 points.

The Cardinals defense is very opportunisitc and with Brett Favre still slinging his old INTs, I expect the Cardinals to get a lot of short fields.

Not really a contest here.

Arizona 31

NY Jets 14

LOL

No chance in hell the Jets hold Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin to 9 points.

The Cardinals defense is very opportunisitc and with Brett Favre still slinging his old INTs, I expect the Cardinals to get a lot of short fields.

Not really a contest here.

Arizona 31

NY Jets 14

14 pts?? assclown

Originally Posted by StillerPaul viewpost.gif

This time you are wrong Faba. The Jets will demolish the Cards. Kurt Warner is a statue who will start forcing balls into coverage by mid first quarter when the Jets passrush get's him rattled. This game won't even be close IMO and you guys will finally get to celebrate an impressive victory. Oh, plus Favre will pick their secondary apart as he is becoming more n more comfy with the Offense.

Jets - 27

Cards - 10

BillyBungle said: Just when I think you can't bury your nose any further up some JN ass here, I find myself standing corrected

So far my prediction looks much better than yours, BillyBungle. It should also be noted that i picked against the Jets week 2 and was correct.

:Nuts:

Archived