E.T. to the Clippers; Shareef signs with Kings!

Blackout

It does not seem the Kings were too afraid of Raheem health- still would like to know the real true story on the Nets being hesitant with him.

I agree...I really hope they have something else in mind later this summer. Perhaps Thorn found out about someone that will be bought out that would be a better, cheaper fit. If SAR comes out and plays like he is capable the next couple years while the Nets stay pat this summer, they are going to look very silly.

Reportedly JKidd was on board with the SAR non-signing. I smell KG in the works. I really do.

And what in the blue hell are you going to trade for him? He makes 30 million a year. What can the Nets trade? RJ, VC and Kidd? Cause, if I remember right, the Stones couldn't trade two firsts, Sheed and Ben for KG, cause that's a vast under payment, in your mind. VC's an even bigger head case than Sheed, Kidd's a wife beater, and RJ's a crybaby. That kind of sh*t doesn't fly in the midwest, trust me.

And what in the blue hell are you going to trade for him? He makes 30 million a year. What can the Nets trade? RJ, VC and Kidd? Cause, if I remember right, the Stones couldn't trade two firsts, Sheed and Ben for KG, cause that's a vast under payment, in your mind. VC's an even bigger head case than Sheed, Kidd's a wife beater, and RJ's a crybaby. That kind of Sh#t doesn't fly in the midwest, trust me.

RJ is one of the hot young players in the league, fool. Ben Wallace is what, 38? And Sheed? Please. Ain't nobody touching him with a ten-foot pole. All I'm saying is that RJ in return for KG will keep the 4 T'Wolves fans that are left from burning down the Target Center.

RJ is one of the hot young players in the league, fool. Ben Wallace is what, 38? And Sheed? Please. Ain't nobody touching him with a ten-foot pole. All I'm saying is that RJ in return for KG will keep the 4 T'Wolves fans that are left from burning down the Target Center.

Ben's 29 :wink:

RJ is a piece of garbage. An overpaid piece of garbage, at that. And they have a 3 already. That's small foward, champ. And, the salaries don't match up. You're going to have to offer alot more than that. RJ for KG? That's the most lopsided trade offer, ever! That's worse than Madden trades.

Ben's 29 :wink:

RJ is a piece of garbage. An overpaid piece of garbage, at that. And they have a 3 already. That's small foward, champ. And, the salaries don't match up. You're going to have to offer alot more than that. RJ for KG? That's the most lopsided trade offer, ever! That's worse than Madden trades.

Please. If it weren't for that over-rated Beetlejuice-looking piece of garbage with the girl's name that you like to call a "point guard" taking out RJ's legs from behind no less on a fast break, the Nets would have swept your pathetic, ugly, boring team and saved the NBA from the gross humiliation and rancid ratings it drew because nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes Detroit. And nobody likes the Pistons. You guys were fortunate that Shaq and Kobe conveniently quit playing during the Western Conference Finals and allowed your bitch-ass bunch of misfit toys to steal a ring. Gross.

As far as RJ-for-KG, obviously the salaries don't match up head-to-head, but that kind of thing can be worked out pretty easily. If you think that getting a hugely marketable, rising young ESPN-ready star for KG isn't a better deal than getting a weedhead psycho and a Chaka Zulu thug to TRY and sell to fans, you're nuts.

Please. If it weren't for that over-rated Beetlejuice-looking piece of garbage with the girl's name that you like to call a "point guard" taking out RJ's legs from behind no less on a fast break, the Nets would have swept your pathetic, ugly, boring team and saved the NBA from the gross humiliation and rancid ratings it drew because nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes Detroit. And nobody likes the Pistons. You guys were fortunate that Shaq and Kobe conveniently quit playing during the Western Conference Finals and allowed your b!tch-a$$ bunch of misfit toys to steal a ring. Gross.

As far as RJ-for-KG, obviously the salaries don't match up head-to-head, but that kind of thing can be worked out pretty easily. If you think that getting a hugely marketable, rising young ESPN-ready star for KG isn't a better deal than getting a weedhead psycho and a Chaka Zulu thug to TRY and sell to fans, you're nuts.

Oh my god, are you delusional! You're on crack... that's the only thing I can come up with. The Nets had the Pistons down last year, remember? They were up 3-2. What happened? The Stones won in seven.

RJ for KG straight up? You're on freakin crack. That's the only logical thing I could come up with. You're a freaking idiot if you think you can trade RJ for KG. At least Ben and Sheed have something going for them (being the best defeisnve combo in the league). What's RJ got? A bad case of vagina-itis. You're so biased, it's not even funny. The only way you're getting KG for Richard Jefferson, is if you throw in two first round picks, Jason Kidd, and Vince Carter. Otherwise, you're not getting anywhere near KG.

1) Rasheed Wallace is value-less on teh trade market because he is a psycho. Only the Knicks would dare trade for him at this point because of Larry Brown.

2) Ben Wallace is a nice player, but nobody outside of Detroit thinks he's that great. A nice, sturdy player. Charles Oakley.

3) I am not saying that RJ for KG is a fair trade stright up, dicksmack. I'm saying it's one that you could sell to the fans much easier than a Ben and Sheed package. RJ is a hugely marketable star player. Is he a great player at this point? No. But he can be the face of that franchise, which is more than you can say for BW and Sheed.

1) Rasheed Wallace is value-less on teh trade market because he is a psycho. Only the Knicks would dare trade for him at this point because of Larry Brown.

2) Ben Wallace is a nice player, but nobody outside of Detroit thinks he's that great. A nice, sturdy player. Charles Oakley.

3) I am not saying that RJ for KG is a fair trade stright up, dicksmack. I'm saying it's one that you could sell to the fans much easier than a Ben and Sheed package. RJ is a hugely marketable star player. Is he a great player at this point? No. But he can be the face of that franchise, which is more than you can say for BW and Sheed.

Other than the fact that they're the face of the Pistons. You're just not getting it. Ben is an elite player. Sheed has the ability to be so. RJ's a nice lil player, but he's nothing special. There's tons of his type out there.

Since when is RJ anything close to marketable? He's, at best, outside the top fifty, when it comes to marketability. He's been in the league what? At least five years? And no one knows who he is, outside of major basketball fans. His team even made it to the finals! No one knows who he is, and if that trade was made, with him being the centerpiece, those four Wolves fans would burn down the Target center, the Meadowlands, and where ever the future Brooklyn Nets home is. Why? It's simple. KG bought the town beer. He's impossible to trade. And that's contract not withstanding.

RJ has bigger ears than freakin Jay Fiedler.

And, Chauncy doesn't disappear in playoff games. Who beat the Nets and Lakers? Ah yeah... that'd be Chauncy.

But hey, I can see you're jealous, Tom. It happens. Just because your Nets suck and have Mark Jackson ( :lol: ) doesn't mean you have to player hate. That and every time you type, you show how dumb you really are.

You're right. I am dumb. Can you tell me how great Joey Harrington really is again?

Better than any Net or Met, that's for sure.

Could you tell me how awesome the Nets are again? I mean, they showed so much in that sweep loss to the Heat. And the year before, when they lost to the Pistons.

Archived