Greetings from prague!

Mavrik

Hey folks. Just wanted to let you know I was alive. Prague is a beautiful city. The downtown city center is ancient and filled with history. It also helps that the beer is literally cheaper than water. Have already spent quite a few nights stumbling around the streets of prague.

I'll post a few pictures on the board when I can. I won't have much access to the Internet until I move to Berlin. Teaching program is pretty intense, but I'm doing ok.

Feel me to pm me and let me know how you all are doing. I just checked the board for the first time in a month so I know nothing of this ji exodus. Someone get me up to speed on that

Btw, the raiders? Seriously? We lost to the raiders?

Hey folks. Just wanted to let you know I was alive. Prague is a beautiful city. The downtown city center is ancient and filled with history. It also helps that the beer is literally cheaper than water. Have already spent quite a few nights stumbling around the streets of prague.

I'll post a few pictures on the board when I can. I won't have much access to the Internet until I move to Berlin. Teaching program is pretty intense, but I'm doing ok.

Feel me to pm me and let me know how you all are doing. I just checked the board for the first time in a month so I know nothing of this ji exodus. Someone get me up to speed on that

Btw, the raiders? Seriously? We lost to the raiders?

I think we're all still trying to get up to speed with it at the moment.

Glad to hear you're having a great time.

And f**k the Raiders.

I think we're all still trying to get up to speed with it at the moment.

Glad to hear you're having a great time.

And f**k the Raiders.

I think he's more likely to f##k the girls of prague.;)

glad it's goin well for ya mav. Are you new here from ji or have ya been postin here a while?

I haven't seen all of Prague, but from the women I've seen so far, they aren't much to look at. I'll give Prague maybe a slightly higher grade than the city of Detroit at this point as far as good looking women go. Jury is still out.

I haven't seen all of Prague, but from the women I've seen so far, they aren't much to look at. I'll give Prague maybe a slightly higher grade than the city of Detroit at this point as far as good looking women go. Jury is still out.

actually mav, you need to go to amsterdam to see the women of prague. bring lotsa cash :mrgreen:

Archived