Next Sunday

Gainzo

With one major difference. This is a different Jets team that played the Raiders and Chiefs...they are getting better as the season goes on....most Jet fans (myself included) felt by the mid season point this team would play how they looked on paper.

HUH?

The Jets blew a 24 - 6 lead vs NE and let Matt "0% completions over 20 yards" Cassel drive down the field and tie the game. NE hung over 500 total yards and 31 points on the Jets. The pass defense is exactly the same as it was vs KC.

The only major diffrence is that Lord Farve didnt throw the big INT.

I'm not someone who makes predictions but I feel strongly about this. The Pats will destroy the Dolphins while Favre will turn the ball over at least twice against the Titans.

End result? The Pats and Jets tied for 1st place in the AFCE at 7-4 with identical divisional and conference records.

The run home........

Pats:

Steelers in Foxboro

Seahawks in Seattle

Raiders in Oakland

Arizona in Foxboro

Buffalo in Orchard Park

Jets:

Broncos in Jersey

49ers in San Francisco

Bills in Jersey

Seahawks in Seattle

Dolphins in Jersey

Who has the advantage?

Jets

Pats will have problems handling the Steelers D and very possibly Buffalo's D. On the other hand the Pats should be able to handle Seattle, and Oakland pretty easily and I do think they will beat Arizona simply because they are coming to New England. If that game is in Arizona then I would probably agree with Garb on New England having trouble with Fitzgerald and Boldin.

I can see the Jets winning all 5 with three being at home. There are two games that will make me nervous. Seattle ( they will have Hassleback back) and the finale against Miami (Which I think will be the game that not only determines Miami's fate but New England's as well)

HUH?

The Jets blew a 24 - 6 lead vs NE and let Matt "0% completions over 20 yards" Cassel drive down the field and tie the game. NE hung over 500 total yards and 31 points on the Jets. The pass defense is exactly the same as it was vs KC.

The only major diffrence is that Lord Farve didnt throw the big INT.

Nice job trying to get a moral victory out of a loss. You're gonna need to get a lot of moral victories in the months and years to come. The cheaters fall has started.

Nice job trying to get a moral victory out of a loss. You're gonna need to get a lot of moral victories in the months and years to come. The cheaters fall has started.

Honestly, after Brady went down and after seeing Cassell play like crap during the preseasons. Would a 6-4 record seem realistic?

I was wondering if we were going to win 4 games.

Archived