Next Sunday

Gainzo

I'm not someone who makes predictions but I feel strongly about this. The Pats will destroy the Dolphins while Favre will turn the ball over at least twice against the Titans.

End result? The Pats and Jets tied for 1st place in the AFCE at 7-4 with identical divisional and conference records.

The run home........

Pats:

Steelers in Foxboro

Seahawks in Seattle

Raiders in Oakland

Arizona in Foxboro

Buffalo in Orchard Park

Jets:

Broncos in Jersey

49ers in San Francisco

Bills in Jersey

Seahawks in Seattle

Dolphins in Jersey

Who has the advantage?

Pats destroying the Dolphins. Haha, you're funny.

The only reason you were even in that game against the Jets is because the defense backed way off, Kris Jenkins was on the sidelines, and they basically let Matt Cassel pick them apart.

The Jets staff is notorious for doing this. Everytime we play the Jets, they get out to a big lead and we make a late comeback that always comes up short. If happened at the Meadowlands last year and in 2006. They just don't understand the concept of continually attacking and sticking with what has been working.

Now I'm not saying you won't beat us. You very well may. But to use the word "destroy" is nothing short of outrageous.

Remember, we beat you 38-13 last time. We're going to beat you in time of possession because you won't be able to run it on us and we will have massive success on the ground against you.

The only reason you were even in that game against the Jets is because the defense backed way off, Kris Jenkins was on the sidelines, and they basically let Matt Cassel pick them apart.

The Jets staff is notorious for doing this. Everytime we play the Jets, they get out to a big lead and we make a late comeback that always comes up short. If happened at the Meadowlands last year and in 2006. They just don't understand the concept of continually attacking and sticking with what has been working.

Now I'm not saying you won't beat us. You very well may. But to use the word "destroy" is nothing short of outrageous.

Remember, we beat you 38-13 last time. We're going to beat you in time of possession because you won't be able to run it on us and we will have massive success on the ground against you.

Did the Dolphins avoid the tv blackout tomorrow? Since you are a diehard Phins fan who happens to live on the west coast I guess that doesn't matter.

So you will be at a game that has been sold out since the season started? You are an awesome fan.

Have fun with the 30,000 Pats fans in attendance.

Do you think you guys will stay through the 4th quarter this time? Or will you boo again after your first loss following 20 straight regular season wins?

I'm not someone who makes predictions but I feel strongly about this. The Pats will destroy the Dolphins while Favre will turn the ball over at least twice against the Titans.

End result? The Pats and Jets tied for 1st place in the AFCE at 7-4 with identical divisional and conference records.

The run home........

Pats:

Steelers in Foxboro

Seahawks in Seattle

Raiders in Oakland

Arizona in Foxboro

Buffalo in Orchard Park

Jets:

Broncos in Jersey

49ers in San Francisco

Bills in Jersey

Seahawks in Seattle

Dolphins in Jersey

Who has the advantage?

We'd be 3-1 in the division, you'd be 3-2.. so you'd still need to pick up an extra divisional game. As to who will do better in the remaining games, we have an easier final 5 considering we don't have to play the Steelers and our divisional games are at home, but this is the NFL so you never know. Especially with the coach you have on your side.

Now continue arguing with the Dolfan.

Yes I hate to get in the way of Dolphin\Patriots fighting but the Jets schedule is easier the rest of the way I believe.

And I am not chalking up the Titans game as a loss just yet. I am hoping they beat the Jags today and then we can say, the Titans are going to lose eventually.

Sorry to disrupt the Bromance going on in here, but even though Gainzo is a Bellicheat fan, i think you should show him a bit more respect Fish fry. Your team has quite a bit to prove. Your fanbase is pathetic. You are still the weakest team in the division, as much as that may come as a shock to you.

The run home........

Pats:

Steelers in Foxboro

Seahawks in Seattle

Raiders in Oakland

Arizona in Foxboro

Buffalo in Orchard Park

Jets:

Broncos in Jersey

49ers in San Francisco

Bills in Jersey

Seahawks in Seattle

Dolphins in Jersey

Who has the advantage?

NE has 2 div losses: NJ and Miami. NJ has 1: NE.

This is why its so important for Aqua and his team to win in NJ. Some here think its impossible, but I dont buy it. Oakland was supposed to be a slamdunk W. NJ was supposed to slaughter Herm and KC.

Yes I hate to get in the way of Dolphin\Patriots fighting but the Jets schedule is easier the rest of the way I believe.

And I am not chalking up the Titans game as a loss just yet. I am hoping they beat the Jags today and then we can say, the Titans are going to lose eventually.

i'm rooting for the titans to lose...jets are playing for home-field throughout now baby!!!!

NE has 2 div losses: NJ and Miami. NJ has 1: NE.

This is why its so important for Aqua and his team to win in NJ. Some here think its impossible, but I dont buy it. Oakland was supposed to be a slamdunk W. NJ was supposed to slaughter Herm and KC.

With one major difference. This is a different Jets team that played the Raiders and Chiefs...they are getting better as the season goes on....most Jet fans (myself included) felt by the mid season point this team would play how they looked on paper.

Do you think you guys will stay through the 4th quarter this time? Or will you boo again after your first loss following 20 straight regular season wins?

More fans leave Jet games earlier than fans that attend dullfin games. And we will boo when we want and whom we want. You may be a good fan but there are way too few of you.

A question and it does not pertain to any of you or Gainzo's witty banter, did you fear Chad when he was a Jets' QB?

I am curious. Granted, the recent QBs that have worn the aqua have been a pathetic bunch, but was your reaction one of rejoice? Or more crap what is Par$ells thinking?

The run home........

Pats:

Steelers in Foxboro

Seahawks in Seattle

Raiders in Oakland

Arizona in Foxboro

Buffalo in Orchard Park

Jets:

Broncos in Jersey

49ers in San Francisco

Bills in Jersey

Seahawks in Seattle

Dolphins in Jersey

Who has the advantage?

Oh, no no no Gainzo. I can't let you get away this quickly, especially after your drunken swagger at the home opener. Already talking up the next game are we? Nothing left to say about Thursday's game? You know, the one where the Jets beat the Patriots?

The Jets and Pats tiebreaker would go as follows:

1. Head to Head (1-1 so thats out)

2. Division Record

The Jets would be 3-1 in the AFC East while the Patriots would have 2 losses (one to Jets, one to Miami).

The Jets would hold the tiebreaker.

The run home........

Pats:

Steelers in Foxboro

Seahawks in Seattle

Raiders in Oakland

Arizona in Foxboro

Buffalo in Orchard Park

Jets:

Broncos in Jersey

49ers in San Francisco

Bills in Jersey

Seahawks in Seattle

Dolphins in Jersey

Who has the advantage?

]

we are 3-1. you guys would be 3-2. we would still have the better division record as long as we dont lose another division game.

I think the Dolphins have a VERY good chance vs the Pats. As long as Chas avoids major mistakes I think Brown/Williams will get it done on the ground. The Dolphins D always seems to have the Pats number.

I also think the Jets will beat the Titans, so we have a major difference in opinion on this one Gainz.

Oh, no no no Gainzo. I can't let you get away this quickly, especially after your drunken swagger at the home opener. Already talking up the next game are we? Nothing left to say about Thursday's game? You know, the one where the Jets beat the Patriots?

NO COMMENT

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=222

The run home........

Pats:

Steelers in Foxboro

Seahawks in Seattle

Raiders in Oakland

Arizona in Foxboro

Buffalo in Orchard Park

Jets:

Broncos in Jersey

49ers in San Francisco

Bills in Jersey

Seahawks in Seattle

Dolphins in Jersey

Who has the advantage?

I can only speak for my team because that is the team I know......but how can you say the Pats will destroy the Dolphins? Historically (and last year aside) they ALWAYS have issues in Miami. Destroy? Win, maybe. But destroy? I can't see it.

Anyway, at face - looking at the schedule, the Jets have the advantage for sure.

I can't see the Pats beating Fitzgerald and Boldin with the bag of donuts I have in the secondary. They could lose to Miami and Pitt should be tough - although Pitt has been NE's biatch for a while - this year isn't following form, so there goes that. So, NE could end up 9-7 and out of the playoffs.

Aqua

I have never once took anything you say, and agreed with it

But the fact that you are trying to convince the biggest tool on this site that the Pats are owned by your Phins. Everybody knows you guys own them, and he's trying to tell you that not only will the Pats beat you, but is writing off the Jets who just kicked his team in the teeth is even more hilarious

Take whatever Mr Gainzo says with a chunk of salt....he knows Australian football, not the NFL

Aqua

I have never once took anything you say, and agreed with it

But the fact that you are trying to convince the biggest tool on this site that the Pats are owned by your Phins. Everybody knows you guys own them, and he's trying to tell you that not only will the Pats beat you, but is writing off the Jets who just kicked his team in the teeth is even more hilarious

Take whatever Mr Gainzo says with a chunk of salt....he knows Australian football, not the NFL

Hey Aqua, just so you know. if JonE is on your side and makes predictions, YOU are DOOMED! :Nuts:

Archived