Donovan Mcnabb Blows

afosomf

Reid is a faggot. 4th & 1 with under 2 minutes left in OT & he punts. Screw where you are on the field. You telling me you can't do a 1-yard pass or run to Westbrook against Cincy's crappola defense?

Hey butthead, if you tie your season is over unless you go 5-1 for the balance of the season. Plus, a punt from there (without a big return) likely puts the ball where it ended up, around the Bengals' 40. Meaning if Cincy goes 30 yards (with over a minute & a half and both of their timeouts), they have a realistic FG attempt coming up & you won't even end up with a tie. Dumb luck that Graham missed that 47-yarder & they didn't lose outright.

What a gutless decision.

Reid is a faggot. 4th & 1 with under 2 minutes left in OT & he punts. Screw where you are on the field. You telling me you can't do a 1-yard pass or run to Westbrook against Cincy's crappola defense?

Hey butthead, if you tie your season is over unless you go 5-1 for the balance of the season. Plus, a punt from there (without a big return) likely puts the ball where it ended up, around the Bengals' 40. Meaning if Cincy goes 30 yards (with over a minute & a half and both of their timeouts), they have a realistic FG attempt coming up & you won't even end up with a tie. Dumb luck that Graham missed that 47-yarder & they didn't lose outright.

What a gutless decision.

I was thinking same thing...You can add reid to the overated list

What a gutless decision.

Reid's coaching in the Super Bowl against the Patriots was classic Herm Edwards. too conservative and absolutely no sense of urgency with your team behind and little time left.

They're both overrated.

I couldn't believe he did that. Left two likely options: you stop Cincy & you tie (the upside) or Cincy goes a mere 30 yards and you lose. That was the plan. I mean you can't plan on a veteran kicker missing a 47-yarder.

Eagles fans must be absolutely beside themselves. A Dallas win and Philly is in last place in the division with the best-case outcome of Reid's decision coming true.

Donovan McNabb might not know that there are ties in regular season NFL games but I'd take him on the Jets, after Favre retires, anyday. :yes: Let them have Mr.Houston U Kevin Kolb. I hope he succeeds just as well as the past stud Houston QB's.

Archived