Flex Schedule November 30th vs. Broncos

Bugg

Apparently PIT-NE was one of CBS' 5 protected games Week 11-16.

And no matter what Denver does they will be in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC West entering the Jets game either at 6-5 or 7-4.

As for the Jets, no matter what they do they will be in 1st place of the AFC East. Either 8-3 with sole possession or tied at 7-4 with Miami or New England and they would hold the tiebreaker with either club (Head to Head with MIA and Division record with NE -- Pats have same amount of W's if they win Sunday but 1 more loss).

Favre vs Cutler - Old vs Young gunslinger

and of course

Madden & Favre.

If there is a 3 way tie, head to head goes out the window.

It actually goes to games between the 3 teams.

Miami would be 1-1

Jets would be 2-1

NE would be 1-2

That's why we'd win the tiebreaker.

Funny thing is CBS showed the playoffs ranks today and had NE at 6. NO. WRONG. Sorry. In-Division tiebreakers are ALWAYS broken first, and MIA beat NE.

In the AFC, the playoffs, if they started today would be:

1) TEN

2) PIT (conf record tiebreaker)

3) NYJ

4) DEN

5) IND (conf record over MIA)

6) MIA (break tie in the division 1st, so MIA beats out NE)

Now if somehow BUF wins tomorrow, then all of a sudden 3 teams are 6-4 in our division. NE would be 1-1 in like games, BUF would be 0-2, MIA 2-0 so they'd be in second..

aec, I think you misunderstood. There cannot be a 3 way tie as the Dolphins & Patriots play each other. Only way there is a 3 way tie is if the Jets lose and the Bills win tomorrow night and next Sunday, combining those two with the winner of the Dolphin / Patriot game.

If the Bills lose one of their next two, the Jets will have possession of 1st place in the AFC East no matter what.

CBS at the end of San Diego / Pittsburgh showed the actual playoff standings and it goes as follows right now:

1. TEN

2. PITT

3. NYJ

4. DEN

5. IND

6. BAL

im gonna go to this game so I hope its at 8.

unfortunetly I think giants-skins is more important than broncos-jets. skins giants has division implications. broncos and jets are alreding winning there divisions.

As am I.

So I hope it's at one.

The later, the colder. I like warmth.

I hope the game stays at 1 PM, for one simple reason: With the Broncos being a West Coast game, statistically speaking a 1 PM game puts the Jets in a position of serious advantage. So forget everything else, I want whatever gives the Jets the best chance to win, and thats a 1 PM game. Any other consideration is very far second to that.

I hope the game stays at 1 PM, for one simple reason: With the Broncos being a West Coast game, statistically speaking a 1 PM game puts the Jets in a position of serious advantage. So forget everything else, I want whatever gives the Jets the best chance to win, and thats a 1 PM game. Any other consideration is very far second to that.

Exactly... If they flex this game it will be a giant pile of bull****

Because the Broncos are a MOUNTAIN team (last thing they are is a west coast team, they're only 2 hours behind us), they'll play our game at 4:05.. .letting the Giants play at 1 if I had to guess to level the playing field.

Archived